*Abira*

I felt someone shaking me as I felt so tired and restless. I forced my eyes open. My brother's face appeared in front of me. He looked pale and worried. "Abi!! You, okay? You f

eeling alright?" I must have fainted. "Yeah vai(brother). I'm fine. Don't worry just drive." "You sure?" he asked with worried tone. "Yeah sure. I just got palpitation. Nothing else. Come on now. It's normal for me. We have to get to hospital as soon as possible." "Sure then." He started driving not satisfied with my answer. I am sure he will get back to me about this soon. 

............................

I opened the door of the cabin where grandma was. Her eyes were still closed. I closed the door behind me carefully trying not to make any kind of sound. I sat on the tool beside her bed and looked at her innocent face. I couldn't control my tears as they started streaming down my face uncontrollably. I kept my eyes closed and tried so hard to not to make any sound as I was not a silent sobber until a very familiar and warm voice uttered my pet name. "Abi." "Grandma!! I am so sorry I woke you up. I am really a bad crier." "No baby. You are the most precious thing I have got." This time I cried harder. "Same here." "I know my darling. I know more than anyone. Thanks to the almighty that I have got such a good reason to stay alive. Alhumdulillah. Don't worry this old woman won't die this soon Inshallah." "Inshallah" I whispered chuckling.

"I love you my child." She said with teary eyes. "Me too grandma. I love when you smile. Now please have some rest. I will let the others know that you are awake. Now go to sleep." I said while running my fingers through her hair which see loves so much and soon she fell asleep.

......................

As soon as I reached home from the hospital (for my brother and parents who forced me when I didn't want to leave my dadi(grandma) and unfortunately my brother told my parents that I fainted again. They said that dadi was alright and they will take care of her as she was going back her home tomorrow) I called Ayesha as she gave 10 missed calls. She loved my grandma as she didn't have her own. My grandma also loved her. "Hello Ayesha. Assalamualaikum." "Walaikumussalam. What the hell man? At least you could have messaged me." "Totally my bad sis. You are right. I apologize." "Yeah alright. I also shouldn't have yelled at you. You have been through a lot but still you could have picked up my call. I was really worried here. Then I called aunt, and she told me that grandma was alright and she will be released tomorrow." "Yeah. Also, Ayesha! listen I will be staying with grandma at her house, so I think we can go to uni together."

"Oh yeah sure. Of course, we can. I will pick you up from there or if you want I can stay there with you." "Oh thanks. But don't worry I can handle it. Ok then I got to take a shower. Allah hafiz."

"Yeah. Allah hafiz."

.........................

I grabbed a medium sized suitcase to pack as my grandma always buys so many clothes and staffs for me (not to mention, I don't have that much cloth at home) that I barely have to take anything with me when I go at hers. So, I took my laptop, books, ear pods, tablet and some extra story books. I love reading story books. It's like letting yourself get into a completely new world. I have a huge library at my home and also at grandmas. I love both. My library was so cozy. The bookshelves were all over the wall and at one corner there was a small study table with cute pen hall and highlighters. There was also a cozy sofa which was placed just beside the shelves. This was the best part of the house. Before attending uni, I used to spend my whole day in the library reading books and sometimes I spent the night also. After the library, the best thing of our house was the namaz room. I loved to pray there. As soon as I finished packing my phone started ringing showing "Vai". " Yeah vai. wait up. Coming." "Okay. Just make haste." I quickly got changed into green color abaya and a black overcoat and hijab with my black spectacles. Then took my suitcase, phone and swiftly made my way out of the house.

.........

                                         "Hey everyone. Assalamualaikum. Hope you guys enjoyed this part. Please let me know in the comments if it's good or too bad. I will try my best as it's my first time writing a book. I just randomly wrote it as I didn't have any intention of writing it. A thought just came into my head, and I started writing it. So, I am not a writer or anything and Allah hafiz."