• Confrontation •

Glams perspective. His office, 10:12am

Once Chive had left my office, I sealed my violin back in its glass case and I then sit down at my desk. I intertwine my hands together and place
them on the table. I'm not quite sure what to do now, seeing as I don't have any important work to get done. I've just been left alone with my thoughts, and this incredibly annoying ringing in my ears. It's smoother now, that might be because of the medicine I took earlier. I do hope Ches hurry's back soon with the things to help try and cure it, because it's getting quite irritating with how it keeps shifting back and forth.

I take in a deep breathe as my head lowers itself down, bringing focus to my wrists which are covered with bands. They were a gift I received from Ches, to help cover the scars underneath them. I also enjoy how they look. I take off one of the bands and begin staring at the scars Gustav had left on me. I can still hear the sound of his ruler, repeatedly punishing me for a simple mistake. I start to dive deep into my thoughts, taking a moment to rub my thumb against my scars. Though at this moment, Victoria comes racing into the room, causing my heart to drop. I quickly place my band back on my wrist to hide the dreadful site from my wife, also to avoid being questioned or having accusations held against me.

"Victoria, are you alright?" I raise myself from my chair and walk towards her, being confused of the sudden appearance.

"I don't fucking know anymore, Glam. Why are you hiding so much shit from me?!" She walks closer to me, raising her arms in a frustrated manner.

"Please Vicky, calm down." Her sudden movement causes me to slightly flinch.

"Come on dammit! How can I be calm about all this shit!?" I can read from her expression that she was extremely worried and upset.

Though it's true. I shouldn't be hiding things from her, she is my wife. I just wish she had more of a calmer approach. It would allow me to feel more open to talking about my issues. Don't get me wrong, I love her hot temper, it builds with her explosive personality. But in situations such as these, some calmness would be appreciated.

"You should really start with explaining this." I watch as she reaches deep into her pocket, exposing a very familiar medicine bottle.

It can't be.. is that-

"Holy crap..!" I whisper underneath my breathe.

I feel my heart drop into my stomach. She found my medication.. but it's labeled with my given name on it. Oh fuck, she knows..

"Explain this, Sebastian."

Sebastian Sebastian Sebastian

Hearing her call me such a name makes me take a step back. It begins to play continuously in my head, all as I stare at her in awe.

"My name is Glam." I look into her eyes, my body shaking but not in fear.

"Then what is this!? I want answer, now! I've been holding this conversation off for too long. It's time to talk." She shook the container in my face, but all I could do is stare.

"Please Glam, I need to know!" She screams, her eyes begin to grow puffy.

"I can't.." I whisper.

"Louder! Tell me, Glam!" Her screams increase in volume.

I start to feel overwhelmed, her sudden outburst reminds me of Gustav. I cover my ears to try and muffle the yelling while grinding my teeth together.

"GLAM!" I felt her yank one of my hands off my ear, causing me to yank my hand away from her grip.