Part 1

It is now night time the streets of Malaysia is silent you can't see any human there not even a stay dog or cat it's not because it was cold outside it's because it was one of those days when Sapphire and black wings go on raid . On a dark alley you can see two groups fighting the roads are covered in blood and the only sound you can hear is people growing in pain and gun shots . The people in Malaysia can't even dare call police cause it help even the police is scared of them and government won't do anything about this cause yeah everyone is scared of them .

Next morning .

Fang's pov.
Good morning to myself coz no one will say it . My brother is always busy with those "mafia" stuff  ugh I sometimes don't  like these things because of those things no one wants to be friends with me Well let's get ready .

On the other hand

Amato : good morning son
Boboiboy : morning Dad how's everything
Amato : well we still couldn't win against them *sigh* I'm still thinking of ways to win against them
Boboiboy: don't stress yourself dad I'm sure you'll find something , anyways gotta go can't be late on my first of school right .
Amato: yeah bye

Fang's pov.
I'm standing in front of the school building thinking of going inside . Ok let's go in they probably won't talk to me coz they're scared . *Time skip to first period* the teacher told us we're going to have a new student today hopefully he'll be friends with me .
Our teacher told him to come in and God he's so good looking did I told you guys I was gay well now you know . But come-on he's daddy material (an: why am I doing this to myself obviously coz I like to suffer ) . He came sat next me omg what .

Boboiboy : hi there can I sit here
Fang : of course
Boboiboy : I'm boboiboy nice to meet you
Fang : I'm fang and it's nice to meet you too

Boboiboy pov.
Will I finally make a friend I guess I will . He's so cute I think I have a crush on him .

At lunch

Fang was sitting alone when Boboiboy came to the cafeteria he noticed fang went straight (gay) to him they both talked about each other but of hiding their true identity both of exchanged their numbers and went home happy coz they finally made a friend .

At fang's house

Kaizo : hey there lil bro how's was your day
Fang : it was fun I finally made a friend
Kaizo : really , I'm so happy for you go and get changed
Fang : brother will you stay for dinner tonight ?
Kaizo : I will

After dinner .

Fang's pov.
I was in my room doing my homework when I got text from Bobo did I mention it was my Nick name for him and he seems to like it

Bobo💘:
Hey there

Me:
Hi

Bobo💘:
What cha doin'

Me:
Homework you?

Bobo💘:
Just getting bored

Me:
Ohh , well I'm almost done with mine let's talk

Bobo💘:
Yeah

Two hours later .

Bobo💘:
Ok byee  , see you tomorrow

Me:
Yeah bye .

An: I hope you will like it and if you did please hit the star and comment down your opinion will see you on the next part for now byeee 👋🏻