Part 2

The same night
Amato's pov.

What can I do to make black wings crumble . The leader of back wings he's just a kid but still I can't do anything that will help me win against him . Well I have a plan if I can't break him physically then I'll break him emotionally , yes . Wait doesn't kaizo have a little brother I can do something which will make him surrender by himself but the thing is none us know how his brother look like . That's not a problem I'll send my best spy to investigate ,Let me just call him .

On call

Amato : hello , gopal
Gopal : yes sir how may I help you
Amato : I need you to find out who's Kaizo's little brother
Gopal : ok sir got it

Now let's see kaizo how you remain as being one the most powerful mafia gang leader .

Next morning
At school

Author's pov.

Boboiboy came to school early and now he's getting bored cause his best friend ( an: who's going become his boyfriend) still didn't came . Few students came to class some went outside to play before school start and some are inside the class .

Ying : do you think we should tell him
Yaya : I'm not sure , but I think we really should
Ying : yeah

They went to boboiboy

Ying : hey boboiboy
Boboiboy : hii
Yaya : you're friends with fang right
Boboiboy : yeah why
Ying : well we only came here to warn you that he's dangerous
Boboiboy : what do you mean
Yaya : well his brother is in the mafia's and you know how the mafia's are , so we came here to tell you that be careful or you know you can break your friendship with him and be with us
Boboiboy : I get what you're saying but no thanks I'm fine being friends with him

They were talking when came fang came in Yaya and Ying left for seats

Fang : guess they told you huh !
Boboiboy : yeah
Fang : so .... Are you like gonna end your friendship with me ( his voice started to crack a little )
Boboiboy : no of course not , I don't care what people says you're my friend and nothing's going to change that .  "I'm not scared because my father is the leader of sapphire" ( he thought)

The school went by smoothly now it's night time everyone is inside they're house . That's when amato got a call from gopal .

On call

Gopal : sir I figured out who's Kaizo's brother
Amato : who is it ?
Gopal : it's your son's new friend fang
Amato : are you sure
Gopal : yes sir
Amato : alright then

Cuts the call

Amato's pov.

So it's my son's new friend huh ! Boboiboy finally made a friend but that had to be his brother well can't help anything I'll just have to do it . If you can forgive me my son .

First sorry for not posting all this time I was busy with college and then my family decided to go for a trip . And second sorry for the short part but guys stay tuned cause the interesting parts are coming , anyways I hope you'll like it if you did please hit the star and comment your opinion for now byeee 👋🏻 .