part 6

Kaizo's pov.

It's been almost a month since fang got kidnapped . And I , being the leader of black wings still can't find him . I know for a reason the sapphire group kidnapped him but I don't have any proof and I also don't know where their warehouse is . Ugggggggh fang please be fine please hang in there brother is doing everything he can to find you , I promise I won't let anything happen to you . Please just be fine .  I was in my thoughts when someone knocked on the door .

Sai : can I come in kaizo
Kaizo : yes , what is it Sai did you find any lead
Sai :  I think I did , BoBoiBoy fang's so called "friend" is the son of amato
Kaizo : WHAT
Sai : calm down kaizo , and I think he's doing this just to get revenge
Kaizo : revenge on what , oh wait do you mean his father dying . Didn't his own men shot him .
Sai : yeah , but don't worry I'll do anything to find out more about him and his hideout

⚠️ Triggered warning ⚠️
Mention of vulgar words and rape I mean sexual harrasment

Fang's pov.

I woke up to massive headache I don't know how long was I out for or happened last night all I can think about is the pain in my wrist after the time when he broke it . I have this weird feeling that something bad like really going to happen but what bad can happen right I mean I'm tortured , wipped every single night . Sometimes he would let his men come in and beat me up . Like right now I hear footsteps coming towards the basement here we go again with the beating . That's when he came in but something about him feels different , as if his aura changed or something and he isn't doing anything but stare at me .

Author's pov.

A few seconds later BoBoiBoy starts to walk towards fang and his eyes scream nothing but lust as if he just wants to devour him .  He came closer to fang and started kissing him hungrily , and started moving his hands all over his body he started to kiss his neck leaving marks . Fang tried his best to stop him to talk to him but BoBoiBoy put a gag in his mouth so he can't make any noise . He started to take fang's pants off of body he put his dick inside him without giving him anytime to process ,what was going on he started to move in him in inhuman speed . After a while he left the room leaving a miserable fang behind .

(An: I'm so fucking sorry for this , and this was my first time writing something like this )

After this it became a habit of BoBoiBoy to come to the basement and do this to fang and just because he's taking advantage of him doesn't mean he stopped beating him .

After two months.
BoBoiBoy's pov.

I have this guilt build up in me and it's killing me . I hate it , I hate seeing him like this but I can't help doing it to him I know dad would've been proud of me for doing this I know for sure .

End of chapter it's been a while since I last posted it's not like any of you missed me or something anyways this chapter was one of the most hard chapter for me to write I was confused on how to write it but I did it anyway . Do you think BoBoiBoy is developing mental trauma tell me in the comments and also do you think I changed my writing style I think i did just a tiny bit .I'll try my best to post the next chapter as soon as possible till then. Byeee 👋🏻