part 5

Author's pov.

It's been a week since fang got kidnapped and kaizo tried everything well not everything to find him , but he still couldn't at this he was scared for his brother's life but that doesn't mean he's going to give up , right ? Of course he won't give up fang's the only family he has left . Right now kaizo was thinking about a way to find his brother when two person came in .

?? : Sir may we come in .
Kaizo : oh sai , shelda come in , did you find out anything and please drop the formalities you guys are my little brother and sister ( an : now now don't get confused sai and shelda are closed to fang so yeah )
Sai : ok kaizo , so the thing no one school talked to fang other than boboiboy
Kaizo : boboiboy , who is he ?
Shelda : according to the students they were best friends but then they started dating a we days before fang got kidnapped , I think he's involved in this or .......
Kaizo : or what shelda
Shelda : or maybe he's the one who did it
Kaizo : what makes you think that
Shelda : I don't know just a hunch
Kaizo : alright then find out more about this boboiboy
Sai , shelda : yes

After sai and shelda left kaizo started to think more about boboiboy as if he heard the name but can't remember it .

⚠️ Trigger Waring mention of violence if uncomfortable please skip fang's pov.⚠️

On the warehouse
Fang's pov.

I woke up with a bad headache , it's been a week since I'm here and that psycho always comes when he feels down and stats beating me it hurts really bad , my side stopped bleeding I think he stabbed me yesterday but because he didn't wanted me dieing he sent his personal doctor come and treat me . Huh wait I think I'm hearing footsteps please no not him but it is him , he came and practically tore the clothing wrapping my eyes fuck that hurts . He's wearing a cap and sunglasses is he wearing sunglasses I can't say for sure my visions are hazy because of last night's beating and also because of weakness that's also because of them , they only give bread and water once a day . O wait he's also wearing a mask so I can't see his face he put the clothing in my mouth I know what's coming I hear this . He took the whip from God knows where , he started hitting me with it hurts but I can't scream the clothing inside my mouth preventing me from doing so all I can do is whimper . He stopped hitting me and took the clothing from my mouth " wh-what do you want from me " I managed to whisper it out  , "revenge"
He said . "What revenge I did nothing to you"  I said , "you didn't buy your brother did, he killed my father" saying that he started heating something , wait is that a hair curler what is he going to do with that , I remember brother saying something about Sapphire's leader dieing but his own men killed him. "My-my brother did nothing , h-his own men killed him" I somehow managed to say , "lies why would our men kill him " he asked shouting , I didn't say anything scared what he might do . My silence seems to piss him of , he took the heated hair curler and put it in my arm fuck it's burning my skin but I won't scream I won't give in to him . It pissed him of even more he started to burn my whole hand , after he was done he threw the curler somewhere but before leaving the room he took and hand twisted my wrist breaking it the pain shot through my whole body it hurts , I screamed and cried at him telling him to let me go but he just ignored me and left . I hate this I just want to go back to bobo , is he worried about me I know he is please don't forget about me if I die here .

End of trigger warning ⚠️

Boboiboy's pov.
After I left the dungeon I went straight to my room and pulled of the mask and hat started crying I hate doing this to him after also his brother is the reason my father died I can't forgive him I'll fulfill father's wish .

Finally done with this chap , if you guys liked this then please hit the star and comment your opinion for now byeee 👋🏻