⊹Τ⍵౿𐓣𝗍ɣ 𝖥𝗈υ𝗋⊹

I was anxious, about what? A certain human I had a fight couple of hours ago

I was anxious, about what? A certain human I had a fight couple of hours ago. Jeon Jungkook, who isn't picking up my calls, he wasn't answering my texts well until somebody pretending to be him did.

That made me more anxious, I have an event going on for fuck's sake for my ownself and here I'm pacing back and forth the event entrance.
Namjoon isn't here that add more fuel to my suspiciousness that something terrible has happened.

God help me or I'll explode here, Jk is my friend well maybe more than a friend but for now let's settle on friends. He should be here with me, passing me shots secretly to calm my nerves but no instead of that he has been haunting me. I was about to call Seo-Jun hyung to check on the guy when a car pulled up and there stood the gorgeous leader of the world famous group.

"Where were you?" I hurriedly descended the stairs and asked him.

"Huh? I was at home" he said while scratching the back of his neck

"Do I look like a fool to you? Jimin clearly told me you got into some trouble" I said sternly while crossing my arms

"Oh that, it was nothing. Seijen hyung took care of it" he said while should me his dimple smile. Oh boy, any girl would have melted there and then but give me some credit cause I didn't.

"Fine, where is Jungkook?" I asked in anticipation

"Isn't he here?, I thought he has already arrived" he said

Huh? He too doesn't know
where the hell are you Jeon Jungkook ?

"No, did you talked to him?" I questioned him again

"Nah, I haven't met him today" he said and then moved towards the main event.

I made one last try to call him then again it went straight to voicemail.
I dialled another number who'll let me know where actually is Jungkook.

"Yeah? Where are you?" The other person asked me

"Eva, track a number for me. I want last location of it before it got turned off" I told her

"And tell me personally what's the outcome, immediately i don't care what I'm doing at that moment" I added as I won't sit still unless I hear from Jungkook that he's okay.

"On it, you better comeback inside. It's your event Afterall" she told me and then I went inside, presenting my best smile.

Time passed by, I made small talks with everybody present in this room. And from the corner of my eye, I could see Namjoon checking his phone occasionally and what felt more weird that he was all the time alone while the rest of the boys were together and were having fun. And now was the time for my most anticipated speech for which I wasn't one bit excited.