MY OMEGA (PART-6)

"Sit on my lap"said taehyung and namjoon just stood there and taehyung pulled namjoon on his lap and namjoon eyes widened as he tried to get up and taehyung said "Stop moving " and namjoon stopped and taehyung said "here eat this" as he fed namjoon.

-----

Namjoon was too tired, he was fed up with taehyung's behaviour. He was gonna marry jungkook and live happily. He wants to get out of here as  he scanned the room and saw that the room door was open. He wiped his tears and walked there and he peeked out and saw no one was there as he ran downstairs going to the main door until someone grabbed his wrist "I thought you would not run away but i can't trust you" as he dragged namjoon back to the room and pinned him on the door and kissed his lips furiously and then attacked his neck as namjoon tried to move away. "S-stop" cried namjoon but taehyung was not listening"Please Stop!!" Screamed namjoon and taehyung stopped as he looked at namjoon and saw he was crying "DONT DO IT AGAIN OR THE PUNISHMENT WOULD BE WORSE THAN THIS!" said taehyung. And namjoon just fell to the ground crying and taehyung left from there.

-----

Namjoon was laying on the bed and taehyung was hugging him tightly and namjoon looked beside and saw taehyung sleeping deeply and namjoon saw this as an opportunity as he carefully got out of taehyung's grip and he looked at the window and sighed it was too high , he doesn't want to break his legs and arms and he slowly slowly went out of the room and then downstairs as he was gonna open the door he heard "STAY WHERE YOU ARE KIM NAMJOON" and namjoon's eyes widened as he saw taehyung coming downstairs and he instantly opened the door and ran away.

"The fuck why he is living in a forest"said namjoon as he tried to mind link jungkook "save me kook please" but was not able too. He was tired by all the running as he fell on the ground only to see taehyung standing there with angered fill eyes and namjoon tried to run away but taehyung's men caught him and taehyung said "leave him" and he lifted namjoon on his shoulder and namjoon said ''Yah ! Leave me"

------

"What are you doing taehyung" said namjoon as fear started growing inside him and Taehyung didn't say anything and just pushed namjoon on the bed and kissed him harshly, namjoon tried to push him away but taehyung pinned his hand and namjoon's tears fell from his eyes and taehyung stopped the kiss after he was out of breath. "Why did you run away?" And namjoon angrily looked at him and said "Because i don't like you!" And taehyung's eyes turned dark and he tore namjoon's shirt and namjoon's eyes widened, he wanted to cover his chest but his hands were pinned by taehyung he said "Leave me " and taehyung instantly kissed him while touching namjoon everywhere and namjoon's tears fell from his eyes. Taehyung stopped as he looked at namjoon "j-jungkook save me " and taehyung was angry because of namjoon saying jungkook's name and he instantly attacked namjoon's neck and sucked on it.  "P-please s-stop" said namjoon and taehyung didn't listen as he continued what he was doing...

-----

Namjoon just layed there like a lifeless body, being forced to make love with someone was traumatizing. He hated every second of it. He looked beside him and saw taehyung sleeping peacefully while only wearing his boxers while hugging his waist tightly. A tear left his eyes as he cursed at his fate. He tried to get away from his grip and taehyung got up as he looked at namjoon and said "What happened". Taehyung saw namjoon's face it was full of tears stain and he had puffy eyes because of crying. He did felt bad. "I will clean you" but namjoon pushed him and taehyung sighed as he said "It might hurt , you can't get up" namjoon ignored him but was not able too and namjoon looked away and taehyung chuckled a little as he went towards namjoon and lifted him in bridal style to clean him up.

-----

AFTER SOME DAYS

N

amjoon always hopes that jungkook comes and save him but he never came.

Namjoon was just standing in the garden while looking at the gardener doing his work until he felt someone back hugging and namjoon sighed, he wants to cry his heart out and just go away from him. "Do you wanna go somewhere? Let's go to any place you want" said taehyung with a smile. Namjoon wanted to say his home. "N-no" and taehyung slightly pouted and said "Nah we should go on a date , tell me the best location" and namjoon was gonna say something until he felt like fainting. "T-taeh~ he was gonna say something as he lost his consciousness. "Joon!" Said Taehyung as namjoon got  unconscious  in his arms. He quickly went to their bedroom and called his personal doctor.

----

Namjoon woke up as he saw Taehyung coming with a biggest smile on his face and taehyung said "Are you ok?" And namjoon didn't said anything. After that day namjoon just stopped talking, he just doesn't want to talk to taehyung. "Don't starve yourself ok?" Said taehyung And namjoon said "what happened to me?" And taehyung just looked down with a little blush and namjoon wanted to punch that blush out of his cheeks and Taehyung said "I-i~

"What!?" Said namjoon and Taehyung just face palmed himself with a smile and said "We are gonna be parents" and Namjoon's heart shattered at that very moment this thing he wanted to hear this think from jungkook's mouth "W-what?" And taehyung said "yes i am so happy" as he caressed namjoon's belly and namjoon pushed taehyung's hand as he said "n-no this can't happen" and taehyung knows why namjoon is feeling like that. "No! This can't happen y-you forced me"said namjoon as he started crying and taehyung hugged him and said "joonie don't cry , we can't change the past" and namjoon just pushed him and said "Then why did you do that!? If you love me then do you like seeing me in pain?" And taehyung's eyes widened as he said " I can't see you pain joon , I was just angry that day" and namjoon chuckled as he looked away "Angry? Huh wow don't get so blinded by your anger that you can't hear someone pleading you to fucking stop" and taehyung just looked down. "Don't kill the baby" said taehyung and namjoon looked at him and taehyung said "I know it was my mistake that i forced you but don't kill the baby" And namjoon said "Who said i am killing the baby" and taehyung looked at him and namjoon said "I am killing you bastard" and taehyung instantly smiled he was not gonna kill the baby that means he will accept the baby and live happily with him "T-thank you" and namjoon said "It is not the baby's fault it is your fault , you can't fucking control your anger !" And taehyung just looked down and said "I JUST WANT YOU TO LOVE ME ! IT IS SO HARD?" and namjoon tears fell from his eyes as he said "Loving is not that easy Mr.kim taehyung. I love jungkook and that won't change " and taehyung tears fell from his eyes as he went out of the room.

And namjoon cried as he looked at his tummy.

________________

Stay tuned for the next part
<3
🛸🧌