07

"You won't stay in this gust hall anymore, Miss Freen. You will stay in the palace for thress months before your wedding so we will move you to the Lotus Hall." - The Lady Court tells Freen while Cha Hee and three maidservants has already packed Freen's stuff.

"No. Let her stay in Hall." - The princess steps out from behind Freen.

"Princess Becky". They bow to her.

"Freen will stay in the Phoenix Hall. There are still rooms left."

"But the Empress ordered us to rearrange her room to the Lotus Hall, your Highness."

"I will tell the Empress myself. Just do as I say."

"Is that right?" - Freen asks.

"Alright, alright, bunny. It's my palace anyway! The princess winks.

"Nanny? Coat."

Nanny, a middle age woman her personal maidservant, puts a white coat in the Princess's hand the she quickly pulls it over Freen's shoulders.

"It's freezing outside. Stay warm, Freen. Let's go to our hall." She then pulls the arm of the later , still smiling "You know I miss the old days when you were around. We used to hang out all day in the palace. I'm so happy when you're back. We will soon be sisters."

"Uh huh."

"Actually, I don't know I should be happy about that or not?"

"What does that mean?"

"This palace is a living jail. I want to go out. People want to get in. Haha"

"You will not stay here forever. You will get married and leave the palace."

"I...aaaah... I won't get married." The princess shakes her head constantly. "Marriage is gross." She then glances back at Freen. "if you are here, I will stay here forever with you."

"You wish."

"I will tell father about that. He will be happy that I won't leave him as well. Father loves me most. Moreover ... I can't think of being close to a man, bunny. It's gross. "the princess pretends to shudder at the thought.

"You haven't met the right person yet."

"How can I meet them when I'm locked in this place for all of my life?"

"When the times comes, you will know."

The younger suddenly stops from walking. Freen stops and turn her head, eyeing the Princess who looks speechless.

"What?" Freen asks, their eyes lock for a couple of moments before the Princess a breathes out.

"Bunny, I notice that you look not happy tonight. Is that because you have already found the one? You are forced to marry my brother?"

Freen slowly shakes her head. "Lets go back to the sleeping hall. I'm tired and it's getting colder and colder outside."

The princess quickly grabs her mood back, she nods eagerly. "Let's sleep in my room tonight. We will have so many things to update."

The princess wakes up I'm the middle of the night, she suddenly craves for water. She dreamily walks to the pot, pours the water over the bowl then drinks it. Freen is sensitive when I comes to sleep. Just a small noise can wake her up easily, don't mention about a series of noise the younger made when she was dragging her feet on the ground, her clumsiness when she puts the pit and the bowl back to the table, and her loud water gulping, twice. The sound of dragging feet is getting louder and louder to Freen's ear. There is something wrong, the princess's bed is inside her bedroom while the sound tells her that she is walking to the living room, to be exact, she is getting nearer and nearer to the divan where Freen is sleeping. Not waiting for her to analyze, the princess falls into the divan, right next to her.

"Umm...." She hears her dreamily groan.

"Becky, what are you doing? Your bed is inside."

"Mmmm..." Like she doesn't hear anything, she gets into the blanket, and snaked her arms around her Friend's torso, her face brushes in the girl's putrified back. She is spooning her. "Mmmm...so warm."

"Becky let go of me"

Feel the person in her arms waggling, the younger tightens her embrace. "Don't move. Cold."

Freen sighs a defeat. She stop moving. She hears her breath getting even. She closes her eyes, telling herself to forget about it because Becky is the Princess, if the Becky catches a cold, she herself has to condescend her.