.006 [ TOM KAULITZ ]

✮ ✮ ✮

BACKSTAGE.

[Y/N] WASN'T THE BIGGEST fan of her job, still, whatever it took to get past month's rent.
Clocking in rather early that Saturday, she knew the group preforming at the venue she was employed at would be keeping her at work all night.
Having met some of her favorite bands while working backstage, she didn't entirely hate her job.

Having no information on who would be taking the stage that night, she was prepared for a surprise.

Slamming the door of the supply room open, she scurried to search for spare batteries. Four earpieces were in her other hand, all of them needing new batteries before she handed them out.
"Fuck," She muttered, finally finding the box only to drop it.
A few rolled out of the open doorway, to which she crawled after them, checking the time, and intensely stressing.

Voices appeared at the other end of the hallway, she quickly got up to dust herself off.
Picking open the small battery compartments of the earpieces with her nails, she successfully switched out the batteries.
Closing the storage closet, she turned around, to her surprise, coming face to face with an unfamiliar one.

Though she could note it was an attractive face.

He backed up unexpectedly, immediately apologizing.
"Sorry, my fault." [Y/N] said quickly, sending him a dismissive smile before running off, checking the time once again.

"Wait," The boy called, prompting her to stop and turn around.
She shot him her customer service smile, "Do you need help?" She asked, pocketing the earpieces.

"Do you know where.." He paused, "Dressing room is?"
[Y/N]'s mind clicked, leading the blond to his dressing room, "I didn't realize you were preforming tonight." She smiled apologetically, "Follow me right this way."

"I'm [Y/N], I'm your assigned assistant for tonight." She introduced herself, "So any questions, just ask me."
The boy nodded, smiling. "Gustav," He introduced himself, "Thank you."
[Y/N] smiled back, entering the area designated for dressing rooms, she looked for the boy's name on one of the plates.
His room was at the end of the hall, next to a 'Bill Kaulitz'.

"Here's your room," [Y/N] pointed, "Oh and—" She reached into her pocket, "— Take an earpiece."
He nodded, taking one out of her hand before thanking her and entering his room, struggling to get through the narrow door with his luggage.
[Y/N] supposed his instrument was in there, whatever he played.

She relaxed before realizing she was yet to hand out the rest of the mini mics.
She started with the nearest room, knocking and awaiting permission to come in before she did. Bill was halfway through his makeup when she interrupted, looking a little startled.

Next was a door marked 'Georg Listing', which she learned belonged to the bassist of the group. Again, awkwardly entering to hand him his earpiece.

Finally, 'Tom Kaulitz'.
"Brothers..?" [Y/N] muttered, knocking on the door.
Sure enough, a familiar face answered, perhaps too familiar. Twins?

'Tom' looked disheveled, his dreads in a messy half up half down and his shirt halfway on when he opened the door.
He quickly pulled it over his head, struggling to get it under the guitar that hung from his shoulders.