Dissections and Acceptance.

Over the duration of 9 months, Jonathan had the displeasure of moving to a new hotel in a new segment of London almost every 2-3 weeks, occasionally moving to some towns just outside of London but eventually moving back in to the city. Sometimes he'd barely get settled down before getting told he's moving.

On a few occasions, however, he'd looked out the window of whatever hotel he's staying in and catch a glimpse of Rhys. He didn't look the same, not because he would be wearing clothes he'd usually never been seen dead wearing - but his complexion looked darkened. The rage was pure and embarrassingly clear. Although whenever he looked around the hotel room just after seeing him, Rhys would coincidentally walk back into the room with food or a new book he bought.

On his brand new phone he had gotten he'd received countless cryptic messages from burner numbers. The numbers would blow his phone up until they were blocked. Some
messages read things like; "Why are you running from me?", "I know you're up there and seeing these texts. Why don't you come down?", "Darling please talk to me.". It was overbearing and overwhelming.

Who does that sound like?

Although it was.. Weird. Whenever these texts came through Rhys was never on his phone, he was usually writing down some notes for his next book, watching something with him or sleeping.

Anyway.

Jonathan had healed pretty quickly following the first hospital appointment. Physical therapy was an interesting experience, but it helped quite a lot in allowing him to regain some of his independence. The independence he hadn't realised he'd lost.

"Jonathan." Rhys spoke from behind the sofa, "Are you ever going to sleep in bed?" The question was one that never seemed to get an answer. Jonathan always slept on the sofa in these hotels and out right refused to sleep anywhere else. It was.. strange.

Jonathan shook his head as he read. He wasn't all too interested in the conversation, nor would he ever be. Besides, this little hunt didn't make all that much sense. Why was Rhys almost always standing outside the hotel, but in the next second be holding him in his arms as they watch a movie? He hadn't put the pieces together nor wanted to.

"Why not?" As he asked, he leaned over the other attempting to get a glance during this exchange.

A somewhat annoyed sigh erupted from the American as he took a bookmark and put it on the page he was reading before putting it down, "Because I don't want to." The answer was rushed, forced even, "Don't you have another book to write, Mister?"

Rhys rolled his eyes with a somewhat amused smile, "You've got a point." He brought a hand to ruffle the others hair, "Would you like to come with me down to a pub tonight? You've been cooped up in here for too long." As he spoke he moved his hand from the others hair to his cheek, his thumb rubbing circles.

Jonathan had warmed up to being touched, not much but he was getting there. He unconsciously moved into Rhys' hand as he looked up to meet the others eyes, "I don't see why not." It was a nice idea! Besides, going out somewhere would be a wonderful change in scenery. Especially as he finally had his casts removed earlier that week.

"It's a date then." Rhys spoke with a darling smile. He leaned down and pecked at Jonathan's lips before disappearing into the bedroom to retrieve something.