Meeting Your New Neighbors

I was in my room packing the remainder of my stuff and soon added it too the pile of boxes in my mother's trunk.

"Are you ready to go hon?"my mom softly asked  as she walked outside and up to me."yeah,I think so."I said as I closed the trunk."alright,then let's head out."she said a sweet smile on her face.

***

It had been a 4 hour long car trip before we made it to our new town.

Nockfell.

I looked around assessing my surroundings.
It was a small run down town.then,we pulled up at our new home.a creepy rustic building with what looked like 5 floors.

Addison Apartments a sign said.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and looked at my mom with a sad gaze."don't worry sweety, everything is going to be ok, you'll make new friends and have so much fun."she reassuringly said.

I nodded and exited the vehicle,going around to the trunk pulling out boxes.As I was grabbing boxes I saw two boys,one was tall,scrawny,and had long, brown hair.And the other was short,icy
hair,and an odd mask.I then realized, we had made eye contact and were staring at each other.
I blushed, at the sudden embarrassment.When they realized we had made eye contact they started walking towards me.They had soon reached me.

"Hi there"the short, masked boy said in a sweet welcoming tone."sup"I said.The tall boy said "yo new neighbor"."Do you need any help?"the shorter boy said.I nodded with a slight smile.I picked up a stack of boxes, and they followed soon after.

"What's your name?" The scrawny boy asked.
"Y/n L/n.""ok,well I'm Larry and this is Sal.ive lived here since I was a kid and Sal moved here about almost two years ago."

"Awesome"I said with a bit of enthusiasm.I took a stop at a door."403.This is my stop"The boys gasped and looked at each other with, from what I could see, both worried looks.