The Apartment Address

The boys that stood in front of me looked mortified and in terror, or at least Larry was.I couldn't tell if Sal was, with his mask and all.
"What's wrong?"I asked with a confused tone.
Larry looked at me and put on a fake smile and said "nothing, it's fine".At this point I was honestly curious on why they looked so upset.

I opened the door to the apartment and stepped inside, setting the boxes on the living room floor,
and instructed to where Larry and Sal would put the other boxes.I had an uneasy feeling when I entered the apartment, like there was a person watching me, but it wasn't one of the boys.
"Do you guys not feel that?"I asked.
"Feel what, y/n?"Sal questioned politely."Like something or someone is watching."

Larry looked terrified and uneasy as soon as I said that."I'm not to worried about it but I just thought I'd ask one of you."I said.

I felt lightheaded, like I was going to pass out.
But then my legs felt heavy.I soon found myself in Sals arms and quickly got up and apologized.
"It's fine y/n.you might need to take a break from unpacking and relax and not overwork yourself."he seemed quite worried.

"Your probably right Sal.sorry again for almost passing out on you."I chuckled under my breath.
"We'll come back later and help some more after we know you've had rest,but you probably need a short nap to get you back on your a feet."

"Your right."