Megan

"Do you believe in ghosts?"the masked boy asked me."come with me."I said walking him to my apartment.When we reached it I unlocked the door and entered, dragging him into my room.I then turned on the light and there it was.My endless ghost communicating gadgets and trinkets.

"WOAH"the boy exclaimed."like what you see?"I asked the astonished boy."this.is.AWSOME!"the boy exclaimed even louder than before."yes, I do  believe in ghosts."

"I have to tell you something very...important about your a-apartment."he stuttered."what is it sal?""someone d-died in this a-apartment..."

"Oh god"I said in suprise."Larry didn't want me to tell you because he thought you'd move out and it's really lonely around here and he wanted a new friend."he elaborated

"I have someone for you to meet.d-don't freak out ok?"I nodded at his request.He then took me in the hallway to the elevator and pressed the button for the fifth floor.I had an uneasy feeling.And then it hit me.

This is where my dream took place.

"She's in this apartment."he said in a whisper.We entered the old abandoned apartment and walked into what was the bathroom.There was a cross necklace hanging on the towel holder.It looked...old.

"Megan..?"Sal said in a whisper yell.He pulled a gear boy out of his pocket.Man I was jealous.my mom never let me get one of those consoles.I wasn't really complaining though.

He pressed a button and the screen went neon green.Then all of a sudden a pile of flesh started coming out of the ground and taking form of a little girl with pale skin.

"Hi Sally face!!"the girl said in a happy tone."hi Megan!!I have a friend for you to meet."I gave a small smile and waved at Megan."hi, I'm y/n."I said in a soft tone."Hi y/n!!I'm Megan!!"she put her hand out for me to shake.I obliged and tried to shake it.my hand went right through hers."oops, sorry.I forgot."she said in a sad tone."oh!!I have to go now!!mommy wants to play hide and seek with me!!"she happily exclaimed."ok, bye Megan."Sal and I waved and left the apartment and went back to the elevator."she was so sweet."I said."did you enjoy meeting her?"Sal asked kindly.

"Yes I did."