FAMILY REUNION

It was fine morning in hogwarts were student's having breakfast, talking with their friends and family's how to defeat dark lord aka lord voldemort, thanks to future generation who took every risk to save their loved ones from death and stop the bloodshed by bringing their memories in the form of movies to watch, to be honest which really helpful to prevent unnecessary death.

By watching the movies their so called light lord is not good as they portraits and he using and manipulates the light family's to fight for him, so that he stay in power by using them as his pawn. Same goes to dark family's who worshipped a dark lord is not even pureblood, bring shame up on them. In conclusion who they trusted is not good as they thought. After family's reunited, had a heart to heart conversation, forgiven and accepted all became one happy family once again, but not for one person, who's family hated him more than ever, for what he had done for his own blood. The anger, rage increased second by second by seeing his face, who had lowered his head down in ashamed his none other than SIRIUS BLACK.

Sirius black first son of orion and welburga black and brother to regulus black.

Sirius black who left his family and leave his baby brother behind and went to live with his brother in all but blood james potter. After his life take a twist and turn, now sitting in his house table with his friends and his godson, his friends. On other hand his family members to be exact his mother and his cousin Bellatrix seething at him in complete rage while his father and his brother who always try to gain his attention did not spare a single glance towards his direction, who maintains a emotionless straight yet cold face. As his friends try to easy the tension between them.

Only one person roaming around his and his family head, the person is none other that his daughter, who suddenly disappeared in her 5th year. The black family sure sirius is the fault for her sudden disappearance. Know one know what happen to her, where is she or is she even alive? A unsettled feeling rose in their body. In first five years of her school Bella started to like her as her own child even cold heart grandma. Regulus is also not better his only niece gone missing, no one seems to care not even his brother, he saw how his brother always put potter's son before anything. While a future generation enjoying the company of their parents, suddenly a loud bang heard as a white light shine entire hall, a group's of people fell on the ground.

The group's of people stood as helped others around them, standing close to each other.

"Klaus what have you done this time". A woman with long straight blonde hair yelled at a man in annoyance.

"I didn't do anything, my sweet sister. Hmm what do you want another dagger in you heart for next 50 years". A man with dirty blonde, blue eyes and British accent said with devilish smirks, which send chill down to their spine.

"Ahh dagger threat again brother". Tall man with brown hair said sarcastically gaining attention from his family as they staring him with shocking but soon replaced with relief that their brother safe, but wait how he is here if he already dead in the hand of Gilbert.

"I'm here too". Another voice echo through great hall, as people in great hall enjoying the family drama in front of them. Before anyone could attack him a soft feminine voice called his name a heads snapped towards the voice.

"Finn". A woman who has similar hair and look like first woman spoke.

"Freya?". The man name Finn whispered in small unsure voice.

"Yes its me". She sobbed in his embrace. While Other watch.

"No you lies, our sister dead". With that they started to yelled and cursing and threatening and tantrums like a toddlers. Causing others to have headaches.