THE ORIGINALS

Screen pans as shown a luxurious hotel suit, camera focused on back of the woman who seems to be like in deep conversation through video conference call, more like a business meeting.

Camera focused on her face showed syrena vega black, the black heiress in muggle expensive business clothes with cold and straight face sat there having a business meeting as her eyes spotted her sister Hayley marshall relaxing on the bed

" I'll be out for some personal work it take some time, so my PA will be supervising but first concentrate on winter collection we only have three month". Syrena commended, talking about her clothesline DIONE new winter collection for coming winter. "I want everything to be perfect, do not mess up, got it, good". She says as sighed ends the meeting, closing her as leaned on sofa in headache and tired.

"Wait the dress you wearing is one of limited edition from one of famous brand DIONE right, where did you get that anyway". Hermione asked, a jealous laced in her voice as eyeing her syrena with envious who look perfect and glowing in sunlight like a diamond. "Where did you even got the money to bye expensive clothes" hermione asked mockingly, smirking at syrena try to bring her down.

Blacks doesn't like the ways the granger talking to there heiress, which outraged them before Bellatrix hex her syrena spoke

"Yes that clothes I'm wearing DIONE Limited edition, got a problem with that" syrena asked, annoyed at fake bitch who she wish to stab.

"And What you mean where did I get money from, do I need to remind you that I'm ancient and noble house black heiress". Syrena said mockingly, her family grinned widely and proudly.

"Oh Ms. Granger hold your tongue when you talking to me next time, I don't like people disrespect me, understand". Syrena stated darkly, chuckled at her pale face. She feel eyes of her father who staring her with fear who he reminded of his mother and cousin who giggling.

"I like you darling" shouted kol in amusement "I think we'll be good friends" kol smirked as she winked at him. he heard a growl from his brother klaus who didn't like the interaction between his brother and syrena.

"Nik please I've been asked you since day I woke buy me there new launch". Rebekah pouted with innocent puppy eyes emotional manipulating him. "OK fine". Scoffed at her innocent act.

Screen change as Hayley who walking to there hotel room with a hand full of shopping bags and some food that her sister asked with weird combination. After unlocking the room she kept all the bags on the table as popped on the bed in tired. She search her sister who sleeping on the couch after the meeting.

"Syrena get up I brought us some food and your snacks". Hayley wakes her sister who is in deep sleep with that she went to arrange the dining table. "Syrena it's already late we should checkout soon, we have a long way to go". Syrena who awake is still in half-sleep, went to fresh up and changed her clothes.