ALWAYS AND FOREVER

Screen lights up shows a nighttime. Camera shift focused on old cemetery of new Orleans where the witches lives for centuries. A sound of owls on the branches of tree added extra horror for person who cross the cemetery. A couple of foot steps heard as they whispers to themselves as they walked inside of a room passing tombs as candles lightened up.

Scene changed as show both syrena and Hayley passed out as Hayley tied up in a chair and syrena laid on the small table. A group of witch entered the tomb who saw syrena stir up from sleep along with Hayley. Three witches move fast to hold syrena as they pinned her down.

"What the hell, let go of me you bitch" syrena shouted at the witches who forceful pinned her on the table by holding her hand and legs as she try to release herself.

"I going to rip that bitch who touch my niece" regulus said dangerously not like the way the witches handling his niece as his family nodded in agreement.

Bella crackled "I'm going to enjoy ripping them limb by limb breaks they spine". She laughed maniacs scaring small children shouted in fear as other look her in fear.

"Why they holding her against her will?". Rabekah asked randomly, want to know why she turned to marcel more to devina for answer.

"New Orleans witches are not allowed to use magic in city". Marcel shrugged like its nothing important. Devina shift in het seat uncomfortably which did not go unnoticed by kol,finn and Freya as they exchanged glance.

Syrena and Hayley sat silently as they holding hand for comfort.

A loud dangerous growl left klaus mouth as almost everyone jumped from there seat. Klaus hybrid face appeared, Elijah try to control klaus but somehow he calm down.

On other side Sirius don't know what to say, sat like a statue.

"She deserves it". Ginny whispered to hermione who smirks, she didn't get anyone things because of syrena.

Syrena who saw the knife on the table as she kicked the witch took a knife and stabbed one of the witch on the neck kills And one on the stomach. She runs to Hayley free her from the ties as both start to run but to there bad luck other witches caught them.

"You killed an innocent" molly and lily yelled in disgust, eyeing her like she kinda of committed a sin.

" are you blind or what In my defense it's call protecting myself and my sister, if i didn't do anything god know what probably dead". She snapped at molly and lily who closed there mouth and sat turned red in embarrassment and angry for disrespect as other laughing out loud.

"You should not talk to them like that, apologize to them syrena". For the first time Sirius who spoke demanded an apology for his friends but not ready to talk or how she doing or where she was.

All silently waiting for syrena reply not more than her family. While syrena chuckled darkly at her so called father staring straight to his eyes which hold nothing but hurt,pain and rage " who are you to demand me". Her voice were cold and rough yet dangerous bitter which send shivers to there spine as her aunt bella and uncle along with grandparents enjoying the drame.

"I'm your father". He said arrogantly. "Oh hmm hmm good joke". She mocked him as she ignored him.

"Oh siri your own daughter hate you,how far you gone". Bella sneered at him as fake pity him. He glare at her along with his friens.

"What do you want" Hayley growl furiously as the witch magically pinned her where she stood. Oh we just want your sister to lure klaus to new Orleans" Sophie said calmly to angry Hayley.