Prologue

Within the walls of the tower, revealed a room filled with baby accessories and in the middle of the room was a crib, inside it lay a young beautiful baby girl, who was born not too long ago, sleeping peacefully in her crib "Aww~, look at her Del-Chan, isn't she adorable?!" Amduscias Poro, or Poro for short, cooed as he looked towards his husband, the Demon King Derkila, who happily agreed to his husband "Ooh~, I know right?! I can't wait to tell Su-Chan about this! Derkila excitedly spoke as Poro quietly placed a finger on his lip to lower his husband's voice "C'mon Del-Chan, let's leave our daughter to sleep in the meantime." Poro whispered as Derkila nodded and headed towards the doors to leave the room while Poro stayed behind for the moment.

He gently kissed his daughter's forehead before placing a very beautiful, crystal heart-shaped necklace around her neck "Goodnight, my little princess." Poro whispered before quietly leaving the room to join his husband.

After that, they were now walking through the hallways of the Babel Tower as they started to discuss things regarding their daughter "Ooh~, can you imagine all the things we can do as a family Del-Chan?! Just thinking about it makes me so excited!...

After that, they were now walking through the hallways of the Babel Tower as they started to discuss things regarding their daughter "Ooh~, can you imagine all the things we can do as a family Del-Chan?! Just thinking about it makes me so excited!" Poro excitedly spoke as Derkila agreed with his husband as he was in Depp thought "I am excited too Poro-San. However, there's something that worries me..." This made them both stop their walking in the middle of the hallway as Poro looked up to his husband in confusion "What is it?" Derkila heavily sighed as he spoke "When our daughter was born, her body was very weak though I sense powerful mana within her body." This made Poro worried hearing this as he spoke "Yes, I remember that. I knew newborn demons were weak once they're born, but I didn't think our daughter's body was very weak, even though we're her parents."

It was true, their child was born by one of the most powerful demons within the Netherworld. However, she was the first child born to have a fragile and weak body like human babies from the Human Realm but she had the most powerful mana stored within that body, whiched worried the parents of the child.

Seeing his husband's worried face, Derkila placed his hand on Poro's shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze making Poro stop his train of thought and looked up to his husband, who gave him a reassured and gentle smile, making Poro calm down a bit and smiled back. However, their moment was interrupted when one of the Babel guards was running towards them until they were in front of them and spoke, still panting from all the running "Derkila-Sama! Poro-Sama! Something urgent has happened on one of the floors!" "What happened?" Derkila asked, the next words they heard from the guard made their blood run cold "Bandits outside the tower broke in and started destroying everything around them!"

It didn't take them long for them to find the bandits on one of the floors of the Babel Tower and started rounding up and capturing them. However, they failed to notice that 3 bandits quietly sneak behind them and started heading towards the princess' room. Meanwhile, inside the princess' room, was a blonde demoness guarding the princess as she wore her battle suit. The demoness was named Mavka.