Chapter 1

1997.

Ash/Arceus POV.

Today is my human form's tenth birthday. Today I gathered my mother, Professor Oak, and my new starter Pokemon, Pikachu in the back room of Professor Oak's lab. "Mom, Professor Oak, I have a surprise for you." I said to them, "I'm not a human, I'm a Pokemon.." I glowed white and revealed my true form...

Oak's POV

When I opened my eyes, standing in Ash's place was a white, goat-like Pokemon with a gold ring around its waist. I instantly knew who it was and started bowing. I then pulled out my pokedex and pointed it at Ash.

"Arceus, the Alpha Pokemon, a normal type. It is described in mythology as the Pokemon that shaped the world with its 1,000 arms. This Arceus is level 1000 and knows Dragon Claw, Psychic, Double Team, and Quick Attack".

Delia put her hands to her mouth and gasped. Her son was god itself. Ash then turned back into human form.

Ash/Arceus POV

I turned back into a human and me and Pikachu started heading towards Viridian City. Before we left, I pointed my Pokedex at Pikachu.

"Pikachu, the mouse Pokemon, an electric type. Pikachu have pouches on their cheeks that can store electricity, which they release if threatened. Male and female Pikachu have differently shaped tails. This Pikachu is level 10 and knows Quick Attack, Iron Tail, Thunderbolt, and Thunder Wave".

As we continue towards Viridian City, I accidentally anger an entire flock of Spearow, which start to attack me and Pikachu. I then reveal my true form and the Spearow instantly apologize and fly away. We stop to get a drink at a river and see a red-haired girl fishing. Her pole catches something and she pulls it up. A Gyarados is on the end of her line and she screams.

I turn to Pikachu. "Pikachu, use Thunder Wave!" Pikachu glows with electricity as it paralyzes the Gyarados. I then pull out a Pokeball and toss it at the Gyarados. With a burst of red light, the Gyarados is sucked inside. The Pokeball falls to the ground and wobbles three times before it turns white, signaling a capture.

"Gyarados, the Atrocious Pokemon, a water and flying type. Rumors exist of a town that made Gyarados angry. That town was burned to the ground in one night, leaving no trace. This Gyarados is level 22 and knows the moves Bite, Thrash, Hydro Pump, and Leer."

After asking the girl, whose name is Misty, to join them, Ash, Pikachu, Gyarados, and Misty finally arrive in Viridian City.