Chapter 7

Ash and Misty arrive at the island. There, they are greeted by the woman in the hologram. She leads them into a dining room where three other trainers are sitting. Ash sends out his Pokemon: Gyarados, Venusaur, Charmeleon, Squirtle, and Crobat. Pikachu was perched on Ash's shoulder.

Suddenly, the lights turn off and a large bipedal feline Pokemon appears. The woman begins to speak. "Yes, the world's greatest Pokemon trainer is also the world's most powerful Pokemon, the ruler of New Island and soon the whole world; Mewtwo"

Mewtwo begins to speak but its mouth is not moving. "It's psychic," Misty realizes. Mewtwo announces that he cloned the Kanto starters for their evolved forms: Charizard, Blastoise, and Venusaur. He has his clone's face off against the originals.

Mew then appears and starts to battle Mewtwo. Mew and Mewtwo charge up their psychic attacks and launch them at each other, but Ash jumps in between them...

When the trainers open their eyes, standing in Ash's place is a white goat-like Pokemon with a gold ring. Misty picks up Ash's fallen pokedex and scans the Pokemon standing in between Mew and Mewtwo.

"Arceus, the Alpha Pokemon, a normal type. It is described in mythology as the Pokemon that shaped the world with its 1,000 arms. This Arceus is level 1000 and knows Dragon Claw, Psychic, Double Team, and Quick Attack".

Everyone gasped except for Pikachu and Mew. Ash Ketchum was the Alpha Pokemon. "Mewtwo" a voice spoke. The trainers looked around until they noticed the voice came from Arceus. "You have two choices: To suffer eternally for your actions or join my Pokemon team," Ash said.

Mewtwo scowled before nodding his head. "I will join you," He said telepathically. He suddenly turned into a red light as he was sucked into a Pokeball. Arceus then turns back into Ash.

"Ash, you're a Pokemon?" Misty asks her boyfriend. "Yes Misty," Ash replied. "I wanted to go on a Pokemon journey and explore the world". Misty was shocked. Her boyfriend was God. Ash then wiped everyone's memories except for his, Mew's, and Misty's. Ash then Teleports himself and Misty to a hotel on Cinnabar Island.