Life And Death.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit." I uttered repeatedly like a mantra that it is while I made my way towards my living room, there on the couch, sat my assistant who looked very comfortable at the moment.

I saw that he shook his head and rolled his eyes at me. Urgh!

"**Sigh** You killed another from the hospital?" He welcomed which made me sigh also.

I dropped my body forcefully on the other couch and looked up to the ceiling, letting the growing frustration inside me be known.

"Yes... But this time by accident."

He raised his brow and thought for awhile, "By accident? How? When make did you ever made a mistake?" He asked with a suspicious tone.

Right... How is it possible for accident to take place in my kind of job? Sigh.

But yet again, this job seemed so wrong, according to erhmm... her.

"Everyday?" I said unsure and scratched my forehead. My assistant still had an unimpressed look in his face. What an asshole.

"Huh. What did you do, exactly, today?" He asked and I was immediately brought back to earlier's event...

.....

.....

......

........

...........

"Three, Two, and—oh fffffff... Fire crackers." I jumped after seeing the least someone I want to meet, in the room where I am supposed to do my work.

My eyes widened seeing how her face displayed annoyance.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, her voice coated with authority.

**Gulp**

I grinned at her before fixing my clothes, trying to ease my self, "Uhmm... Uhhh, work?" I, well, most likely... asked.

Her eyes widen and she stepped closer to me which had me sticking to the wall, trying to avoid her every breath.

"NO! Get out of here! Don't you dare step in the room or I'll kill you!" She threatened which made me smile.

SHE SO CUTE!!

"Nah, you can't." I giggled but then she took another step which made my knees weak.

Damn...

"Out, Jennie!" She yelled at me. I sighed and removed my self away from the wall.

"Look here, Lisa. I'm doing my thing. This kid had to go." I tried to explain in a very calm voice. But damn, I am scared shit.

She growled and and stepped so hard that it made the surface shake for a few seconds... heaven knows how scared I am for my dear self.

"No! She's a baby! You can't take another one! You just did an minute ago! No!" She yelled once again.

"Lisa, I know this kid—I mean baby, she's gotta go with me eventually. Why wait if I can just..." I explained and pointed my hand towards the baby in a nursery, then slowly twisting it making the baby cry in pain.

"JENNIE!" Lisa exclaimed and pushed me hard.

How hard? I hit the wall... that hard

"FUCK!" I expressed while rubbing the back of my head. But, then I immediately forgot about the pain when my ring glowed with blue light.