I've loved rodeos and horses since I was 4 years old. I have always dreamed of going around the world with my dog and horse to perform at rodeos and here I am. I've been doing this for a couple months now and I am doing my first rodeo in Texas. I am so excited to show Texas what I've got. Just as I was going to get Rose ready for the rodeo i bumped into someone andfall on the ground. " I am so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" I say as I look to see a group of people. " are you okay?" One say as he helps me up. " I am fine thank you. " I say. " no problem......" he says. " Willow" I say quickly. " no problem Willow. I am Daniel this is Pierre and Charles" Daniel says." Nice to meet you all. I wish I could stay but I have to go" I say. " bye " they all say.

...

" let's give it up for are new performer. Willow Marcella and Black Rose!!" The announcer. " isn't that the girl we met earlier?" Charles asks. " no probably its probably another Willow." Daniel says.

This is the routine you did. "Is there anything you want to say Willow before you leave?" The announcer asks. " yes. Thank you everyone for watching the rodeo and coming out to the rodeo. It helps pay for us performers to keep doing what we love. So Thank you again to everyone who came out to watch this rodeo. " I say as I notice the shocked look on Daniel's face. " Thank you for your words. We loved having you." The announcer says. " I loved coming" I say with a smile and walking back to my trailer.