"Katie Elizabeth Marcella!!!" I say walking down the stairs "Where the Hell is it". "Okay in my Defense mine was dirty" she says. " oh Defense my ass" I say. "okay Willow Calm down. You can't try and kill her again." Charles says. "Ohh but Charles you don't know she took my Saddle" I say. "Oh that is something of Oak's that you do not touch or you dead no matter if they are Family" Mia says. "Thank you Mia" I say "Now give it Kate". " Why are you still holding on to something that the person who hurt you the most gave you." She says."BECAUSE HE WAS MY FIRST EVERYTHING,MY FIRST KISS,MY FIRST LOVE, MY FIRST "I LOVE YOU", MY FIRST HEARTBREAK AND HE WAS MY FAVORITE HELLO AND MY HARDEST GOODBYE AND YOU FUCKING KNOW THAT AND YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT FUCKING SADDLE MEANS TO ME" I SCREAMED. Everyone just starred at me. "Will you can't hold onto him forever" Mia says getting up and hugging me. I cried into her shoulder. "I still need him Mia" I say. " Katie give her back the saddle" Mia said. "Fine" she said. "Charles can you take the saddle to the barn with us" Mia said. "No." He said." Ohh that wasn't a question." She said.

" She said

...

"Willow let's do the Vault into Spin the horn into another Vault" Amber says. "Amber can we take a break?" I say. "Well I got a Guest that you might want to see" Amber says. "Huh." I say. "Hi Princess" I hear from behind me. I can't be. "Stallion?" I say not wanting to turn around. "Princess turn around please" He says. I turn around tears forming in my eyes. As I turn around I see Katie,Mia,and the boys. Mia starts running when she sees him. I jump off Rose and Jump into his arms. "I got you Kitten" he says. "So you cry about him this morning and now you are Being held by him hugging him. Makes so much sense" Kate says. "Hows is our girl?" He asks ignoring Kate. "She is good not as good as she was with Bear though" I say smiling. "Well Bear will be here Tomorrow" he said. (Amber left)."come on" I say pulling him to the house. "Hi Charles" he says as we walk by. " hi Ryder" Charles said. "Mom we have another guest." I say walking in the house. "Ryder honey" mom says hugging him."movie night pls Stallion" I say. " okay" he says. I fall asleep on Ryder's Chest.