❥Chapter 3

"Hi, Y/N!", Wilbur greeted you with a high pitched voice. "Why are you calling?"

"Okay so... I have this problem. Today my parents decided for me to move out of this house and I really don't know how to find a house this quick until Saturday, so I thought I could ask you, if I can move into your house since your roommate moved out of yours. While I stay at yours, I can search for a new home for me. Is that okay?", you explained and bit out of nervousness your upper lip.

"Yes, of course, Y/N! It would be absolutely lovely to have you as my roommate! But how should we plan it?", Wilbur answered.

"I thought I could move into your house after our meet up with Tommy? You will drive here with your car, right?" He hummed a "yes" and said: "Yeah sure, we could manage that!"

After his answer you jumped up and down out of excitement. "Thank you, Wil! Thank you so much! You don't know, how much this means to me!"

"No problem, Y/N.", he chuckled. "I have to go now, Y/N. See you at Saturday?"

"See you at Saturday!" When Wilbur hung up, you screamed into your pillow, so nobody could hear you screaming. Then it hits you. You are going to live with Wilbur Soot! The Wilbur who you loved since day one! No one could describe the feeling you just had. You heart was pounding as hard as it could and a smiled appeared on your face. You looked at yourself in the mirror and saw how red you cheeks got and after you put your right hand on your right cheek, you felt the heat. 'Breath in and breath out, Y/N. Oh my gosh! I have to tell Quackity about this!"

You ran to your desk to call Quackity on your phone. "So?", Quackity started. "Are you going to live with him or not? C'mon Y/N! You have to tell me now!"

"Yes, Quackity! I will live as his new roommate! I literally can't believe it, can you?!"

"No!", he squeaked into his microphone. "This is true, right? Please don't tell me this is a fucking prank! If so, then you are being a bitch."

You laughed so hard that you fell on the ground. "Don't worry, Quacks! This is definitely not a prank!" And then you could hear him squeak again.

"I am so happy for you, Y/N!"

"You are so cute, Quacks! Hey, I should probably hang up, I have to buy some boxes to put my things inside. Bye, Quackity! Love you!"

"Bye, Y/N Soot! Love you too!"

After you hung up, you went down to tell your mother your news. "Any success?", she asked while she was mopping the floor.

"Yes. I want to buy some boxes, can I take your car?", you said carefully. And again she just waved with her hand to let you know that you can without saying something. 

You jumped from the stairs on the floor, took the car keys and put on your favourite shoes. Outside you unlocked the car, made yourself comfortable inside and turned it on to go to the furniture store. In the furniture you bought some small boxes, but mostly the big ones, so more stuff could fit inside. 'I hope all of my stuff will fit inside Wilbur's car...', you thought. 'I guess I just can hope.'

At home you directly started with packing up. It was not as hard as you thought it would be, because you did not have that much things actually - mostly clothes and books.

The next few days just flew by. On Saturday you woke up early to pack the last things inside your last box and it fit just perfectly. "This is such a relief.", you told yourself and placed your hands on your hips. 9:36 a.m. "Perfect, I still have a lot of time to make myself ready and to make some breakfast!"

11 a.m. came really quickly. A few minutes later you heard a car parking in front of your house. You jumped out of your chair and saw Wilbur stepping out of the van. He ran his hand through his hair and your jaw dropped because of how handsome he is.  But you thought that you would never end up with him: 'Why should Wilbur Soot be interested in me? That'd be ridiculous.'

Then you directly hid yourself behind the door. It rang but you waited a bit so he would think that you weren't waiting for him that excited. After a few breaths you opened the door. Wilbur smiled at you and hugged you. You placed your arms around his neck, took a few breaths of his cologne.

"Ready for moving into my house?", Wilbur asked you. You nodded excitedly. He smiled at you and put his arm around you.

You showed Wilbur your room which was full of boxes and furnitures. "I hope all of this fits into the van I rented.", he sighed and placed his hands on his hips.

"I'm sure we'll manage.", you answered, took a box and made your way to the van.

"Hey, girl!", someone yelled with a high pitched voice, when you arrived at the van. Tommy. "What are you doing? Where is Wil? Is he in the box?"

You laughed at his questions and wiped your sweat away. "No, no. He is not in the box. Don't worry, child. He should be down here in a few seconds. And I have a box because I am moving out of this hell house and moving in to Wil's house."

Tommy smirked directly. "Ohlala." Then he whistled.

"Hey, Tom Tom.", Wilbur greeted his best friend. Tommy walked up to Wil and patted him on the back.

"Hey, man.", Tom said. "Do you guys need a hand? I could help a bit so we can head out to the beach!"

"Such a nice person you are, Tom!", you said and explained to him what he should do to help you and Wilbur and he marched to your room.

30 minutes later you sat next to Wilbur in the van, while Tommy was still struggling to get inside the van to sit behind you. Wilbur and you laughed at him because Tommy was cussing all the time and couldn't get in. "Maybe we should switch, Tommy? I'm not as tall as you and I think I should be able to sit there much easier than you.", you mentioned.

He directly shook with his head. "No! I mean... No, you don't have to. I'm sure you want to sit next to your admirer."

You were confused about his words and looked at Wilbur for an explanation. You watched Wilbur as he has gone red until he opened his mouth. "Me? An admirer? Oh please, Tommy. He is joking, Y/N. Don't worry."

You just nodded, but suddenly Tommy was able to dit down on the car seat and whispered into your ear. "I'm totally not joking, Y/N. He likes you. A lot."

Author's note:

I know it's been a while since I posted the last chapter, but I am back again now! I hope you liked this chapter!!

Have a nice day/night! Love you all so much <33

[1149 words]