❥Chapter 9

Trigger warning: Death, Suicide and Famished

3rd Person POV

It was like a normal day for him. He was very new to this place and was trying out a new path for a walk with his dog. The new path was at the beach along the water. The weather was cold and it was drizzling. 

Their walk was very relaxing until they walked by an old building with graffitis. His dog was sniffing at the door which was slightly opened. Then out of a sudden, the dog barked and ran into the building. The dog's owner directly followed his dog. Inside, the dog was still sniffing at the ground and found a trace. The dog sprinted up the stairs to the third floor, then stepped into a cold room. The dog barked even louder, when he was in the room. When the man came into the room, he saw a dehydrated, starved and cold person wrapped up in a blanket which was definitely not warm enough. At that moment, he ran to the person and checked their pulse right away to make sure that they were still alive. He felt the slowly and weak pulses. Then, he took out his phone to call the police and the ambulance. "Hello? Yes- Hello? Do you hear me?", he asked. "Yes? Good! I'm here along the beach and inside an empty building sprayed with graffiti. In this building is a person completely dehydrated and cold. I don't know how long they have been inside this building, but they could die any day now. Please, come here quick!" After calling the police and the ambulance, he waited for them inside. While waiting, he took off his jacket and put it around them. He then laid them on their back and gave them water that was in a container for his dog. But they needed the water more than his dog in that moment. 

Suddenly, he heard the sirens, jumped up, took his dog and waited at the main door of the building to lead the helpers to the room where the person was. "Thank you for coming this fast!", he said.

"Lead us to the person.", the police demanded him and the man did what he was told to. Some doctors followed them with a  stretcher bed. In the room the police thanked him and asked him to go outside so another police officer could ask him about his finding. 

Outside, a police officer called him. "Hello, Mister, I'm police officer Mark. Thank you very much for calling us. So, how did you find this person?", Mr. Mark asked.

"You need to know that I am pretty new to this place. I was trying out a new path for a walk with my dog and decided to take a walk at the beach today. It was actually a normal walk until my dog ran to that building and went inside. After a while my dog found a trace and sprinted up the floors. I followed him and couldn't do anything against it. He then went into a random room and I went in as well. Then, I found that person.", the man explained as the police officer wrote down some things in a note book. 

"Mark, we could identify the person! It's the missing person Y/N Y/L/N!", someone slightly shouted into the walkie-talkie. 

"Coming!", the police officer Mark said into his walkie-talkie and walked off and added: "Thank you for your help."

After Ms Smith arrived and Y/N has woken up from her unconsciousness, Wilbur was informed about Y/N being found. Mr Jackson, the man who has found Y/N was still there being Interviewed detailed by another police officer and got some information about Y/N's condition.

Before Wilbur arrived at the beach Ms Smith walked up to Y/N. "Hey, Y/N... How do you feel?", Ms Smith asked them.

Y/N, who had a really warm blanket around her whole body, shrugged. "Well, how do you feel after an experience like this?" They exhaled. "Do you know what has happened to James?", they asked nervously and carefully.

"He was found dead yesterday. We have the suspicion, that he killed himself.", Ms Smith answered their question.

"And...", Y/N paused. "How's Wilbur?" Y/N had a worried look on their face and sniffed.

"He wasn't doing well while you were gone... He kept blaming himself that it's his fault that you got kidnapped because he went to band practice and let you alone by yourself at home. We had to make him eat something and drink enough water. Wilbur also never went out or communicated with his friends, he wanted to be alone and stay at home and wait for you. Please, when he arrives here, tell him that all of this is real and that you are real. Tell Wilbur that it's nobody's fault, it's James'.", Ms Smith informed them.

"W-what? Wilbur behaved like that while I was gone? Poor Wil." Y/N just stared at the ground and couldn't say something about what Ms Smith just had said. They needed to process the information Ms Smith had given them. 

Nobody said a word for the next minutes. The police saved some evidence from the kidnap and from the building and communicated with a police station. Suddenly, a car arrived. Y/N looked up due to the noise and saw Wilbur stepping out with a hopeful and worried look on his face out of the car. Ms Smith noticed and whispered something to Y/N before she would walk away from them to leave Y/N and Wilbur alone. "Y/N?" Y/N glanced over at Ms Smith. "Only love makes you that crazy and behave like that..." Then she walked off from the ambulance. (That sentence reminds me of stranger things so much, when that lady in the police station asked Nancy if she and her "boyfriend" had big plans and Nancy answers that he is not her boyfriend. Then, the lady says that only love makes someone that crazy. Omgggg it reminds me some much of that!!)

Wilbur saw them. Tears started to roll down his cheek. Y/N saw him. A smile appeared on their face. Tears started to roll down their cheek. 

He first, walked very slowly then increased the speed until he almost ran to them to hug them. As he arrived at the ambulance, he hugged them and they hugged him back. More tears rolled down their cheeks. It took them minutes to break away from the embrace. Wilbur cupped Y/N's face, when the broke away and stroked their cheek with his thumb. "Y/N... Oh, Y/N... I've missed you so much.", Wilbur cried and got lost in Y/N's eyes. He couldn't believe that Y/N was sitting alive in front of him and he couldn't believe that they were in his arms. "This is not a dream, right?", he asked hopefully.

"No, Wil... This is real... All of this. I am in your arms... I've missed you too, Wil...", Y/N stated and wanted to cry more but couldn't because she was full of joy. 

"It then is real, huh?", Wilbur chuckled and continued to stroke their cheek. He wanted to do more than just have them in his arms. He wanted to kiss them. Kiss them with joy. He would do everything to feel that joy. He had to admit his feelings to them one day, right? 'Why not now?', he thought.

"Y/N?", he cleared his throat.

"Yeah?", Y/N replied.

"I love you. I want to be more than just friends", Wil dropped his feelings to them just like that. Y/n was just sitting in silence there. They were too stunned to speak. Did he for real just admit his feelings to them? He did, didn't he? How-

"I love you too. And I want to be more than friends as well.", Y/N admitted their feelings to them as well without being able to think about his statement more further. Wilbur was just standing in silence there. He was too stunned to speak. Did they for real just  admit their feelings to him? They did, didn't they? Is this-

Without thinking about it more, he leaned in and kissed them.

Hey guys, this is now the end of this story!! I don't know if I will create a new story. As the most of you probably know, I've logged out of my tiktok account because I'm no longer in the fandom anymore. I grew out of the fandom. It was a wonderful time though :)

Like I already mentioned, I don't know if I will create a new story - let's look where the future will take us :)

But I really hope that you enjoyed this story!

Goodbye,

- KIKI :)