❥Chapter 4

After what Tommy had said to you, you stared straight out of the front window of the van. 'Tommy's probably just messing around with me. I mean why should Wilbur like me? That's ridiculous.', you thought. But then you looked at Wilbur and imagined how it would be like being together with him. Especially now, after you got kicked out of your house and you'll live as Wilbur's roommate and hopefully grow closer together. You chuckled and turned your head back. "Hey, guys? Should I turn on some music?", you asked.

"Do it!", Wilbur said. You connected to the bluetooth of the van, opened Spotify and turned on your favourite playlist with songs you can really vibe to it. Tommy moved his head to the beat while Wilbur was tapping to the beat on the steering wheel. All of you vibed to your playlist and had a lot of fun together listening to your playlist. 

"You don't have a bad music taste, N/N!", Tommy stated. You turned to him, smiled and responded: "Thanks, Tommy!"

After 20 minutes, you three arrived at the beach. "Finally.", you sighed and ran to the water. "The first person who is at the water wins!"

"Hey that's not fair! You ran before us! Oh, I'm going to get you, you little freak!", Wilbur ran towards you and ran much faster than you. When he was almost next to you, he directly picked you up and carried you to the water. You screamed when you got picked up and hold yourself tight at Wilbur's neck.

"Wil!", you yelled.

He stood in the water with you in his arms. "So Y/N, you'll be punished now for cheating."

"No! No! Wilbur don't dump me into the water! Please!", you begged and kicked your legs. Wilbur laughed and kneeled until your back was almost feeling the water.

"Wilbur stop! Stop it!", you screamed and laughed.

"Try me."

"Wha-"

Before you could finish your question, Wilbur put your legs into the water and laughed at you. You smiled at him with an awkward smile and thanked him sarcastically. Tommy was still at the edge of the water and waved with his phone. "Got everything on camera, you lovebirds!", he yelled. 

You looked at him with a surprised look, ran up to him and pushed him into the water. All three of you laughed and enjoyed your time at the beach.

You three spent time at the beach for some hours. At 7 p.m. Tommy had to go home and left Wilbur and you alone. "Let's grab some food first and then go to my home, alright?", Wilbur suggested and you nodded. "McDonalds?", he asked.

"McDonalds.", you answered.

At McDonalds you ordered some food and ate it in the van. "Hm, thanks, Wil.", you said with a full mouth and Wilbur chuckled at the way you spoke. "What?"

Wilbur swallowed his burger and talked. "The way you spoke was funny. You know? You had a full mouth and it was funny for some reason. I don't know why.", he chuckled and you just nodded while looking at him with a confused face.

"You're weird.", you stated which made Wilbur chuckle again. After eating and sharing laughs and stories together, you drive to Wilbur's house.

"Here we go." Wilbur parked the van, opened his door and you opened yours and stepped out. "I hope you'll find it comfortable here.", he smiled.

"Thank you, Wil. You are so generous."

Wilbur nodded. "Well, I already have prepared a mattress in your room because I knew, we will arrive here pretty late. Let's just unpack tomorrow and get some sleep, alright?", Wilbur suggested.

"Sounds perfect to me. I'm tired.", you yawned and stretched. Wil opened the door to his house and let you enter first. "My lady"

"Why thank you.", you said and stepped in. You took off your shoes, put them next to Wilbur's shoes and waited for Wilbur to show your room. He told you to follow him and you did. 

"Here you go, Y/N.", he opened another door and turned on the light. The room was bigger than your room at your parents' house. It had a big window and under the window was the heater. Left from the window was the mattress Wilbur prepared for you and he also had put pillows and a blanket there.

"Thank you, Wil. Really thank you. You're saving my ass here."

Wilbur laughed but you looked at him with a serious face. "No, really, Wil! You're saving my life!"

"Y/N, it's nothing! Really! I would help any of my friends every time if I could.", he stated and smiles at you. You felt flattered when Wilbur said it. He is such an amazing friend and human being. No wonder why you fell in love with that man. You smiled back and blushed at the same time. Wilbur saw you blushing and caresses your cheek. 

"You're cute when you blush.", he chuckled. After that you blushed even more and Wilbur stroke your cheek even more. "Now go to bed. You look tired."

"Yeah... I am...", you yawned. "Night, Wil."

"Night, Y/N.", he patted your head and you went to your room. You let yourself fall down on the mattress and gazed out after a few minutes.

After a while you woke up, checked your phone and saw that it was 2 a.m. in the middle of the night. Because you were still tired, you tried to go back to sleeping but didn't succeed due to a bad and weird feeling that you had in your stomach. But you were sure it wasn't nausea from food, it was something else. After 1 hour of trying to go back to sleeping, you decided to go to Wilbur's room.

You got up, made your way to Wilbur's room and opened his door. Wilbur was still sleeping and you weren't sure if you should wake him up just to comfort you. But on the other hand your weird feeling in the stomach didn't go away, so you woke him up. "Hey, Wil... Wil?", you whispered while shaking him a bit. Wilbur made a noise and turned around to face you.

"Y/N? What? What are you doing here?", he asked with a raspy voice.

"I know this sounds funny, but I don't feel that good, Wil... Can I sleep here next to you?"

Wilbur looked at you with a surprised look and with heavy eyes. Eventually he lifted the half of the blanket and let you in. You smiled and crawled into bed. He put his arm around you to make you feel safe. "It's okay, Y/N. You're here with me now..." And he dozed off. You closed your eyes and fell asleep too at the end.

Author's note:

Hi guys! I hope you're doing alright! I really want to thank you all for over 100 reads and for 11 votes! It's amazing! Thank you so much!!

[1096 words]