EPISODE 1. MAGIC GLOVES

SEASON 3.

SCENE 1.

MAGEDOM

The spell was cast as the brother princes were floating in the air, Sol and Peter aged up, Emery was trying to hold Raine's hand as they vanished, then Yuno vanished as everyone was trying to hold on to nearby object, Lorien saw Dimitri transforming into a small fox, as Dimitri transformed into a fox the spell stopped on him and the little fox landed on the ground.

Lorien-Go!

Dimitri in his fox form looked back at his brothers but ran off as fast as he could as Lorien watched all his brothers vanish and he himself was teleported to somewhere. Lorien landed in a magical cave like place, chrystals shining everywhere with clear waterfalls, but he was standing in the middle of four portals and in front of each portal stood Guardians of some sort as Lorien looked at them confused and the Guardians looked at each other.

Lorien-Why am I in Luxway?....

EXIT.

SCENE 2.

SIRIUS

CEPHEUS'S DARK PALACE

Cepheus was walking with the oracle

Cepheus-You know out of every creature, you are the only one I actually respect...

Oracle-Is that because I am one of the five who sealed you away?

Cepheus chuckled.

Cepheus-I suppose I respect brave beings who are as sinister as you.

Oracle-My dear Cepheus, my cunning has no limits.

Cepheus chuckled.

Oracle-I suppose you have heard about the many changes that occurred because of Zion defeating you.

Cepheus-Defeated one version of me.

Oracle-However you want to put it.Zion set things in motion.

Cepheus-What kind of things?

Oracle-He put the entire universe on a different path...

Cepheus-Explain it to me.

Oracle-Well, those who died on planet Star are now happily living on planet Luminous...

Cepheus-What else?

Oracle-The realm of wishes.

Cepheus looked at the Oracle.

Oracle-I was one of the original Guardians until I helped your daughter.

Cepheus-Yes, you were thrown out of the realm because you told her to create spell powerful enough to defeat the outsiders...