EPISODE 10. ANOTHER VERSION DEFEATED

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

CELESTIAL

MOON

KINGDOM OF MOONLIT

Jaguar was standing in front of Joki as everyone were there and Joki was speaking.

Joki-Jaguar I have talked to my friends, and we all have agreed to aid you if you ever need our help.

Jaguar-I will fall into a slumber, how will I contact you?

Joki looked at annoyed Vega.

Vega-What do you want now.?

Joki-Vega will visit your kingdoms through his portals.

Vega-What's in it for me.?

Jaguar-Kind sir, I remember you...

Vega looked at Jaguar.

Jaguar-After you took your daughter my friend Lion has fallen into a slumber and only her kiss will revive him.

Vega-We are perfect I won't argue with that.

Leoni-And they say Lions are the conceited ones...

Jaguar-Please tell Lumi that she is loved, and if it isn't too much trouble keep an eye on Magedom...

Vega-It's too much, I rather be alone.

Jaguar-You know this is all your fault...

Joki-I really like him.

Pavel-I know where this is going.

Celeste-His mood changed.

Vega-Pardon?

Jaguar-Cepheus is your ancestor, so fix it shiny man.

Ash-Shiny man...

He started to laugh under his nose.

Vega-Alright, I can't say no to someone who's begging me....

Jaguar looked at him blankly as Joki smiled.

Joki-Take it, that's Vega's way of acknowledging you.

Vega smirked as Jaguar curtsied.

EXIT.

SCENE 2.

MAGEDOM

Lorien was wearing peasant cloths as he was going through his kingdoms, the cities were dirty and trash was everywhere, the rotten smell filled the kingdom. The beggars, women and children alike were sitting under the walls and begging for food as the slaves were standing up in line to be sold.

Lorien-I'm glad Yuno isn't here to see this...

Lorien walked through the streets as he gave gold and silver to as many beggars as possible until he ran out of the coins...

EXIT.

SCENE 3.

CELESTIAL

MOON

KINGDOM OF MOONLIT

Jaguar was still standing in the palace in front of King Joki.

Jaguar-King Joki thank you for your hospitality, and your generosity, your kingdom is beautiful and glorious. I was treated very well, despite being an outsider and a half breed, I will treasure our visit in your gardens and the mountains and the hunting we did. Chiara I treasure the memory of you for eternity and I will do everything I can to return to you...

Chiara smiled.

Jaguar-Princess Scorpina thank you for training with someone as low as me, and thank you for introducing me to your friends Sharia and Luan. Luminary Warriors although I didn't have much time to spend with you, I thank you for your help in advance, if it shall come to that and I bow my head to you and acknowledge your mighty strength.

He bowed to everyone as Vega opened a portal. Jaguar looked at Chiara and walked through the portal.

EXIT.

SCENE 4.

MAGEDOM

Lorien was walking in the streets.

Lorien-Where could that little fox be?

He looked around and finally gave up and sat in a forest

Lorien-Wait ....the scrolls.

He took out a scroll and looked at it.

Lorien-Klaus said I can write the destination on this scroll and it can take me anywhere I want in the timelines, what if I write the name of the creature I want to see.

Lorien wrote Dimitri's name as he was teleported into a lair. He looked around and saw Dimitri sitting in the field of Lilies with his legs up to his chest, his head on his knees, Lorien smiled and walked towards his brother. Dimitri was crying.

Lorien-Are you crying?

Dimitri looked up as he saw his brother and quickly cleaned his tears and ran to Lorien and hugged him.

Dimitri-Tell this to anyone and I will pluck out your eyes.

Lorien chuckled.

EXIT.

SCENE 5.

MAGEDOM

ASTERIS PALACE

Jaguar returned as the Lumi knights greeted him and Cepheus looked at Jaguar.

Cepheus-You have the gloves.?

Jaguar started feeling dizzy.

Koala-Oh no.

Chip-Not this again.

Cepheus-What have you done! You've fallen in love.!

Jaguar-You!...you're a menace....

Jaguar passed out as the Lumi knights hurried and held him as Cepheus teleported himself to Sirius.

Cepheus-Guards!

A guard went in.

Cepheus-Bring Natalie to me!

Guard-Natalie left with the human boy.

Cepheus looked at the guard and hurried to Natalie's chambers and saw everything was empty, they had taken all the gold and all the valuables from the palace as Cepheus started yelling and screaming in frenzy.

Cepheus-They dared to steal from me!

He went to the throne chambers and saw all the weapons and gold gone as the light deity appeared Cepheus looked at her frightened.

Cepheus-What do you want!

Light-Not you....I want Cephei...

Cepheus started screaming in agony as a little boy was pushed out from within Cepheus.

Cephei-Another version defeated....

Young Cephei held the light Deity's hand, and they vanished as Cepheus's hair turned to gray and his hands started wrinkling as Cepheus passed out under his throne...

EXIT.

END OF EPISODE 10

END OF LORIEN'S CHAPTER.