EPISODE 4: PORTAL 1.

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

                                SIRIUS.

                        DARK PALACE

                 NATALIE'S CHAMBERS

Natalie was sitting in her chambers holding Soul's blanket and looking out of the window as the Oracle walked by her door and then stepped back and looked at Natalie.

Oracle-Are you smelling the blanket?

Natalie looked at her.

Natalie-My boy was abducted when he was a baby.

The oracle went and sat in front of her.

Oracle-Yes, Cepheus told me a little about the true heir to the throne of Solaris.

Natalie-He was my boy, I didn't think of him as an heir. My love for him is more than any title.

The oracle smiled.

Oracle-Mother's love has no limits.

Natalie-Do you have a child?

Oracle-I did, Orion but Cepheus took him away and then I was reunited with him briefly but he was killed but I do share two grandchildren with Cepheus, Cygnus and Dia.

Natalie-Do they exist?

Oracle-Yes, Dia is united with Luminary Warrior Guardian of Taurus, Tovi and Cygnus is still enjoying his existence...

Natalie smiled.

Natlie-Are you close with them?

Oracle-I spoil my great grandson Cosmo Warrior Guardian of Taurus, Kane sometimes....but he doesn't know I am his great grandmama, he thinks the oracle is a myth and was a terrifying creature.

Natalie-Must be lonely.

Oracle-Not really, for such big creature Kane is extremely loving.

Natalie smiled.

Oracle-Do you want to find your son?

Natalie looked at her. Oracle took out a round snow globe.

Natalie-Why would you help me?

Oracle-I know of the pain you are going through Natalie.

She moved her hand as the globe went dark.

Oracle looked at Natalie worried.

EXIT.

SCENE 2.

                             CELESTIAL

                                  MOON

                         JOKI'S PALACE