Episode 8

----------۝----------THIRD PERSON'S POV----------۝----------

THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

Her heart skipped a beat and the noise in her surrounding faded to nothingness.

People around her was a hazy image of something which resembled a nightmare.

"No wonder you got the first place.", Eunwoo's words were venemous and unlike the other times he didn't intend to hide it under a fake stretched grin.

The tears brimming in her eyes dripped down them, as her head slightly tilted back towards the mysterious eyes behind eunwoo, looking at her intently.

Those depravity filled enigmatic orbs hidden underneath the shadows of his locks, reflected something different today. Something even more sinister.

It was the blink of an eye when he suddenly disappeared from her sight.

As if he never actually existed in that crowd of students.

As if he was just a mirage, her tired and anxious mind created.

"Tell me, how's Kim Taehyung at bed?"

Her head snapped towards eunwoo at the disgusting remark.

He scoffed as he eyed her upside down in mockery.

"I thought I was the one at lead this time. But who could know, he didn't move from his spot..... he granted it to a minx who happily warmed his bed for....."

"STOP!", she yelled at his face with tears continuously rolling down from her eyes.

"I..... I-I didn't....", she sobbed out breathlessly.

Tens of eyes fixed on her with loud whispers reverberating in the background while she continuously shook her head in denial.

"You didn't?", Eunwoo took a step dangerously close to her while her gaze was fixed down on the floor.

Her bag, he held in his grip slowly loosened, falling over the floor with a loud thud.

"Let me show you then.", holding her arm in a bruising tight grip, he dragged her along with him. Eyes red in animosity, he didn't care for the stares of students fixed on them both.

Y/n was nothing to him. Nothing more than a fortunate girl who auspiciously surpassed Kim Taehyung. Something he could never do.

At first, he was amused by her and desired to use her as a way to get back at Taehyung, and make him feel what he felt all these past years.

Even after having all that wealth, even after doing all the hard work and even after giving away everything to his studies pushing all the other hobies and fun from his life completely aside. He was always second.