Episode 24

----------۝----------THIRD PERSON'S POV----------۝----------

THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

The ground beneath her feet dislocates as she instantly gets up due to the sudden shock.

It was indeed him, standing tall in front of her just at a distance of a few steps.

Kim Taehyung. The person she least expected and least desired to see in a moment like this, when her life is at the verge of destruction.

Words as if disappeared at the tip of her tongue. Specifically observing that sinister aura surrounding him.

What would be his next actions? Did he see anything? All her questions were pretty answered with the tone of his next words.

"Come here."

The two words held so much authority that she felt goosebumps crawling over her skin. The loud yet faded music reaching from the front yard could do nothing to faint his intimidating voice from reaching her ears.

It was an action of fear that she shook her head, refusing to get any closer to him.

Her body already trembling due to virulent circumstances and to add to to this, his unaltering gaze had her terrorized.

But inside she knew, he was unstoppable like the south wind. He wouldn't take a no for an answer.

"Come here, y/n."

The words this time held even more dominance holding no place for denial, making her sob harder.

Her staggering steps were slowly dragged closer to him and he stood there with his calm, as if the silence before the storm.

And just as she was a few steps away, he suddenly grabbed her by her arm and drifty pulled her into a passionate kiss.

A kiss that held longing.

A kiss that held anger.

A kiss that held desire. The sinister desire he held for her.

Their bodies collided hard as his hands palmed both sides of her face while his tongue did it's work.

She kept pushing him back but she was nothing against his power.

Getting tired of her protest, he used his one hand and tied her hands behind her back.

His mouth devoured hers as if it's the last time he'd ever be able to taste her.

Not a plan. He'll have this taste till the end of his life.

After devouring her deeply and revonously for a little longer, he finally pulled away, resting his forehead over hers as they both shared deep tired breaths. Just as his grip loosened around her hands, she pushed him back with all her power, making him slightly stumble backwards.