First day back!

last night was something like no other, julie had her band back! but now she faced another challenge, school.

she decided to wear a white long-sleeved shirt, with a blue and white skirt, with a checkered pattern, grabbing her glasses and sliding them into its case, then placing it into a small compartment in her bag, she took a breath as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Here we go, it's just another day of high school" she told herself but was it really? she had just played the Orpheum! she was a legend with her band, so what would school be like now?!

she walked downstairs, her brother carlos was sitting in the living room watching horror stories on youtube. julie chuckled slightly before walking up behind him and grabbing his shoulders "Boo!" 

carlos jumped before turning to face "jesus julie!" 

she laughed before heading into the kitchen and throwing toast into the toaster, before walking over to the fridge and grabbing the strawberry jam, setting it on the island, she grabbed a plate, and knife from the drawer, and shelf.

once her toast popped up, she grabbed it quickly, carefully throwing it onto the plate, quickly adding the jam to it, then began getting the rest of her things together.

once she was ready, she took a final bite from her breakfast and waited for the bus outside her house.

-

thats it, sorry for the late upload but i hope to post more in the future! 

-kenn