Chapter 4

It's been 3 days since Jin didn't come to Jungkook's place, that night was the last time Jungkook saw him. Now Hoseok is accompanying Jungkook at his house, there's no photoshoot schedule so he can spend more time at his favorite place.

"Where's Jungkook?" Yoongi said he came with Namjoon.

"Where else, there's only one room in his head," Hoseok said.

"Since when was he there?" Namjoon said.

"I don't know, when I came he was already there," Hoseok said.

"Aish, he must have missed his breakfast, then where is Jin?" Namjoon said.

"I also don't know where he is, his phone hasn't been active since three days ago, and the last time I saw him, he was discussing Lisa," Hoseok said.

"Lisa? What do you mean?" Yoongi said.

"Jin said he'd take Lisa to meet Jungkook," Hoseok said.

"What? Is he crazy? Doesn't that bitch already live in Australia with her sugar daddy?" Yoongi said.

"Don't you know where Jin lives?" Namjoon said.

"No, after Jungkook got out of the hospital he moved out of his apartment and since then no one knows where he lives," Hoseok said.

"Is Jungkook still dreaming of Lisa?" Yoongi said.

"Yeah, that's the only dream he remembers," Hoseok said.

"This is crazy, why did that woman appear in Jungkook's dream, why not--"

"Since when were you guys here?" Jungkook came out of his room and approached his friends who were gathered in the living room.

"Did you skip your breakfast again?" Yoongi said.

"No, I already ate bread and a cup of coffee, why?" Jungkook said, he also passed his friends to get water in the kitchen.

"Nothing, me and Namjoon just wanted to see how you are, but you seem fine," Yoongi said.

"Yeah, much better," Jungkook said, he returned to the living room and sat down among his friends.

"Do you know where Jin is?" Namjoon said.

"Jin? No, why do I have to know where he is," Jungkook said, he took the TV remote and turned it on as if he didn't care what his friends were worried about.

"Jungkook, do you realize that? Jin has not been heard for three days," Hoseok said.

"So?" Jungkook said.

"I'm sorry but I have to go, I can't be here too long," Yoongi said and left them.

"Yoongi wait, I have to catch up with him, Hoseok let me know if Jin calls you," Namjoon said and Hoseok just nodded.

"What's wrong with them? weird" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, don't you feel something?" Hoseok said.

"Like what?" he said.

"Anything about Jin?" Hoseok said and Jungkook sighed before turning to Hoseok.

"Why do you guys always talk about Jin to me? Who is he huh? You said he was just a friend right? I don't even have any memories with him!" he said.

"I just don't want you to regret it Jungkook, could you at least be nicer, treat him like a human," Hoseok said.

"Do you think this is easy for me? I live with an incomplete memory! I've been trying to remember whatever I can but it's much more difficult! It's easier for me to forget everything and start my life anew, leaving behind all the memories I'll never remember!" he said.

"W-What? You want to forget everything?" Hoseok said.

"Yes, starting a new life is much easier than digging into the past," Jungkook said.

"If it wasn't for him, maybe I would have said everything from the start, I hope you will never regret your words Jungkook, you make me sick, I'm done with you!" Hoseok said and walked out of Jungkook's apartment, leaving Jungkook just like that.

To be continued...