Chapter 20

The room filled with white roses looks very beautiful with an alley in the middle with decorative lights along the way. One by one people filled the room, the dresses and suits they used matched the theme. Their smiles looked very beautiful, a meeting of two families, and friends, making promises of loyalty for life and death.

The wedding day came too, finally, all the questions in their head have been answered. The guests who came began to sit in their respective chairs, Jimin was also seen coming there, he sat with Minji.

"Uncle Jimin, did you see Uncle Jin? He's very handsome isn't he?" Minji said.

"Yes, I know, Jin is indeed very handsome, he's lucky to get him, right?" Jimin said and Minji nodded.

Musical accompaniment began to be sung, all the guests began to focus on the entrance, the place where the bride and groom entered the room.

But someone came panting and sweat on his face, taking everyone by surprise.

"Stop! This marriage can't continue," Jungkook said and Jimin, who saw his cousin, just covered his eyes with his hands.

"He's here," Minji said and Jin who was sitting next to Taehyung stood up from the chair.

"Jungkook?" Jin said and Jungkook looked at Jin with a confused face.

"Ah, I'm sorry, this marriage can continue, I'm sorry," Jungkook came out of the room, and when Jin wanted to chase him, Taehyung grabbed Jin's hand.

"Tae, I--"

"I know, but you can't wear this ring when you're chasing him." Taehyung took the ring on Jin's finger and hugged him.

"Good luck Jin," Taehyung said and Jin quickly chased Jungkook out of the building.

"Jungkook wait," Jin screamed and ran after Jungkook but Jungkook didn't hear him and Jin grabbed Jungkook's hand making him stop and turned to look at Jin.

"Jungkook wait," Jin said.

"What? Is this funny to you?" he said.

"I took the first flight to come here and what are you doing? This is not your wedding!" Jungkook said and Jin just looked at him.

"Are you satisfied playing with me like this huh?" Jungkook said and Jin was still silent.

"Answer me!" Jungkook said and Jin immediately hugged him, he cried in Jungkook's arms, hugging the body he had wanted to feel for a long time.

"I missed you so much Jungkook," Jin said and he let go of the hug.

"You look fine," Jin said.

"So you and Taehyung are not married right?" Jungkook said and Jin shook his head.

"Then why did Jimin say you're getting married today?" he said.

"I don't know," Jin said.

"Then why...why do you look so beautiful today?" he said.

"You took the first flight thinking I was married to Tae?" Jin said.

"Yeah, it's because I have to congratulate you right?" he said.

"Can I marry him?" Jin said and he looked into Jungkook's eyes who were also looking at him.

"Why don't you answer me? Can I--" Jungkook kissed Jin right on the lips, making Jin smile.

"Aren't you mine? I never let you go, it was you who left me, not me" Jungkook said.

When they were busy looking at each other, Taehyung came up to them, and Jungkook realized it, making Jin look back and see Taehyung standing not far from them.

"I remember I didn't invite you to my sister's wedding," Taehyung said.

"So this is your sister's wedding?" he said.

"Do you think this is my wedding with Jin?" Taehyung said.

"I came because Jimin invited me," Jungkook said.

"Jimin? Are you sure it's not because you think this is Jin's wedding with me?" Taehyung said.

"Just get straight to the point, what do you want to tell me?" Jungkook said and Taehyung walked over to Jungkook, putting Jin in between them.

"We love the same person, but he only loves one of us, you know who it is, I assume what you did to him yesterday was because you weren't hit by an accident, but now, you remember everything, if I see him cry a little, I make sure you can never touch him again, he will be mine forever and I will let you suffer for the rest of your life," Taehyung said.

"Take good care of my best friend, he gave his all for you, and you should too," Taehyung said, he hugged Jungkook and looked at Jin with a smile before leaving them.

"Is he hugging me?" Jungkook said and Jin just nodded.

"Okay, and now it's my turn, Jin..." Jungkook said.

"Hmm?"

"I don't want to wait any longer, you don't have to pay for everything alone, I don't have the words to do this but... I love you so much Jin, and will you... will you marry me?" Jungkook took off the necklace that was around his neck and Jin was very surprised by what Jungkook said.

"W-What..what are you saying?" Jin said.

"Will you marry me? let's live together till the end, just me and you" Jungkook said and tears came to Jin's eyes.

"Jin, why don't you answer me? Are you--"

"Yes I will," Jin said.

"I want it and I've been waiting for it for a long time," Jin said and Jungkook put the necklace back on Jin's neck.

"I'll buy you a ring when we get home," Jungkook said.

"This is more than enough," Jin said.

"From now on, you are mine, only I can touch you, only I--"

"Yes, I'm yours and I love you Jeon Jungkook," Jin immediately jumped onto Jungkook's body and hugged him tightly. He released his hug when Jungkook wanted to kiss him.

"I love you Kim...ah I think I can change your name now, I love you Jeon Seokjin," Jungkook said and Jin kissed him again.

ah I think I can change your name now, I love you Jeon Seokjin," Jungkook said and Jin kissed him again

THE END