Chapter 10

Three days later

Jungkook and Lisa returned to Korea, Jungkook's main goal was to meet Yoongi and Namjoon. He had a lot of things stored in his head and he hoped he would find the answers when they met. Jungkook told Lisa to go back to the apartment first by his car and Jungkook went by taxi, he went to Yoongi's house and wished he was there. He didn't have many memories with his two best friends, but that made him sure that the answers he had been looking for all this time were in them.

Jungkook came to Yoongi's house, he saw a lot of cars parked there, he knew it belonged to Hoseok and Jimin. But what are they doing there? He immediately rang the bell and someone came out.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?" Hoseok said.

"What are you all doing here? Is there a party?" he said.

"Come in," Hoseok said and Jungkook saw all his friends in the living room.

"What is this?" he said.

"I'm sorry I didn't invite you, I thought you wouldn't be interested in it," Yoongi said.

"What do you mean?" he said.

"Don't you remember? Today is December 4th, Jin's birthday," Hoseok said.

"He won't remember it, only Lisa he remembers," Jimin said, he looked like he was still annoyed with his cousin.

"Today is Jin's birthday?" he said.

"Yes, we always celebrate it every year, but it's been 2 years that we haven't celebrated it, and you're one of the people who are busy preparing it," Namjoon said.

"Me? Why me?" he said.

"Can I contact him now?" Jimin said.

"Contact who?" Jungkook said and Hoseok brought him to sit between Yoongi and Jimin. They made a video call with Jin via laptop and when Jin picked up the phone, their eyes met, not only Jin was surprised but Jungkook too.

"J-Jungkook?" Jin said.

"Happy birthday," Jungkook said in his awkward voice.

"Thank you," Jin just smiled and that smile made his head hurt a lot.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" Hoseok said.

"Yeah, I just wanted to get some water." Jungkook got up from his chair and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. He saw all his friends looking happy to see Jin even if only through the screen.

"What happens to me?" Jungkook muttered.

FLASH ON

"Happy birthday baby, what do you want? I'll buy it for you," Jungkook said.

"I just want us to be together till death do us part, can you give it to me?" the man said.

"Sure, I will be with you till death do us part, not even death can separate us, because you are mine, now and forever," Jungkook said.

"I love you so much Jungkook," The guy said.

"I love you more Jin," Jungkook said.

FLASH OFF

'Prangg..'

The glass fell from his hands as he remembered those memories, memories that had never crossed his mind before, For 2 years he only remembered that woman and now he remembered someone who meant more to him.

"No, this can't be," Jungkook said.

Hoseok and Namjoon immediately ran into the kitchen and saw broken glass scattered on the floor.

"Oh my god Jungkook what happened?" Hoseok said.

"No, don't come to me! This can't be! No! I can't possibly love him, this can't be! What..what happened to me?" Jungkook was crying with his whole body shaking.

"Jungkook, we'll explain everything but--"

"Stop! I don't want to hear anything from you all! This is my life, I've chosen to start everything from the beginning! That's my choice!" Jungkook ran out of Yoongi's house and he just ran, following where his feet went with tears on his cheeks.

FLASH ON

"I love you," The man's face slowly appeared, he looked at Jungkook affectionately, and kissed Jungkook warmly.

"Please don't leave me, you are all I have in this world, but I will go if you ask me," Jin said.

"Never, I will never ask for it," Jungkook hugged that body tightly.

FLASH OFF

"No way!!!!! what happened to me? This can't be happening! I don't love him! Why! Why is that memory destroying my mind? Why!" Jungkook screamed and fell to his knees. He just lowered his head and cried, all the memories slowly spinning in Jungkook's mind. Jin's face is visible with the same smile that Jin always gives to Jungkook.

All this time, he never knew the reason why Jin knew the black room code, that's because Jin is a special person for Jungkook, only Jin knows what Jungkook likes and doesn't like, and he knows how to talk to Jungkook. He also knows what food Jungkook will eat every morning. Jin knows everything, and Jungkook just thinks Jin is just a weirdo who interferes with his life.

To be continued...