Chapter 6

Day after day passed, and Lisa is now beside Jungkook for 24 hours. Yes, she lives with Jungkook in his apartment. They slept together and spent a lot of time together, oddly enough, that dream never appeared again after Lisa came into his life. Like nostalgia, Jungkook felt like he was living again.

"Babe, I made your favorite waffle, come here," Lisa called Jungkook from the dining table and Jungkook came out of his room.

"Did you know it's snowing outside?" Jungkook said.

"Then what? come eat your waffle, I put some chocolate sauce on top" Lisa said.

"But.. I don't like chocolate sauce, I prefer maple syrup and strawberry," Jungkook said.

"Really? Since when did you like your maple syrup and strawberry on your waffles? I already made these for you so eat them." Lisa said, they sat across from each other.

"Babe, you have the day off today right?" she said.

"Yes, what's wrong?" he said.

"Do you want to accompany me shopping? I haven't shopped with you in a long time," Lisa said.

"Yes I will accompany you," Jungkook said.

"Thank you, baby," Lisa said and continued her breakfast.

FLASH ON

"This will make your waffles better, maple syrup, and strawberry you should try it," a man said.

"Wow this is delicious, come here and give me a kiss," Jungkook said.

"No, you have to finish your waffle before you get my kiss," a man said.

FLASH OFF

"Jungkook, are you okay?" Lisa said she saw Jungkook holding his head while groaning in pain.

"Jungkook, don't scare me," Lisa said.

"Who's he?" Jungkook muttered.

"What? What did you say?" Lisa said and Jungkook looked at her.

"Lisa I'm sorry but looks like you have to go shopping yourself, I'll give you my credit card, use it for shopping," Jungkook said, he walked into his room without even touching the waffles Lisa had made for him.

He sat on his bed while lowering his head, his head hurt so much, why did he suddenly remember that, who was that man, and why did his voice sound familiar? Then Jungkook lifted his head, he saw snow falling before his eyes, he opened the balcony door in his room and went out to touch the falling snow.

"Snow, I feel like I'm back home," Jungkook said.

***

Meanwhile, in another place, Jin was also looking out of his house, he smiled when he saw the snow falling and touched his palm.

"Do you feel it too? I hope you stay warm even though it's snowing" Jin said.

"I've been looking for you everywhere, it's cold here, why are you here?" A man approaches Jin.

"I hate winter because I can't stand the cold, but someone made me like it," Jin said.

"You still think about him?"

"How could I forget him?" Jin stared at the man.

"Am I not going to be able to replace him?"

"Tae, we've talked about it a lot, you're my friend and I don't want to lose you," Jin said.

"You always say that, but what are you afraid of? We can try it first" Taehyung said.

"I can't," Jin said.

"Why?" Taehyung said.

"Because my heart still belongs to someone else and you know that," Jin said.

"He doesn't even want to remember you anymore Jin," Taehyung said.

"But I still remember him, if he forgets me I'm sure because he has a reason, but I also have a reason to keep remembering him," Jin said.

"I love you Jin," Taehyung took Jin's cold hand.

"Tae, you also know I love you, as my best friend, nothing more than that," Jin said.

To be continued...