VIII

Softcore
The neighbourhood
00:54 ━━━⬤──────── 03:27

Softcore The neighbourhood00:54 ━━━⬤──────── 03:27

Thump. Thump. Thump.

"...?"

"I'm sorry, I have feelings for someone else." [H/c] hair dipped down as a bow graced a girl's form. Her head was lowered due to the shame and embarrassment she felt for the other person infront of her.

Silence.

[Y/n] peeked up to look at the person only to see their jaw tightening as tears were threatening to fall from the corner of their eyes. The boy infront of her had short black hair in a messy wolfcut style, his eyes blue-ish close to the seafoam colour, and his form rather delicate as if he was a tender cloud.

The guy pressed his lips together while he gave a profound nod, holding in a hic as he turned on his heel, making his silver earring let out a lovely chime. "Okay, sorry to waste your time, [L/n]..."

"Wait uh!—" Her voice echoed through the hall as she grimaced by what she was doing. 'I'm going to regret this...' Her trail of thought was turning nonchalant as the slightly taller boy looked over his shoulder at her with a questioning gaze, trying not to break down due to him being rejected by his crush.

"...One date." Her face heated up, as she touched her ears; quickly regretting the words that left her mouth. "I'll be willing to go with you on one date— Because I can't get myself to be rude like that..." She was of course doing this out of pity because she never really had someone confess to her like this, and she would keep thinking about how much of a bad person she would be to leave a cute and sweet boy; hanging like this.

Although her heart was already taken by somebody else... That somebody with the most adorable blond hair and black undercut,, those teal-rivery eyes that she longed for, and the way his sweet words scratched in the back of her brain. He was the whole package, and that was more than enough for her but...

[Y/n] had her priorities straight. She wouldn't treat anyone badly unless they deserved it, and the boy infront of her had no reason to recieve any bad treatment; all he did was confess his infatuation with her, and that was incredibly sweet — but that wasn't enough to spark something within her, on account of her loving someone else.

The black haired guy turned around and faced her, his lips parting while he tilted his head. "...Really?" His baby-blue eyes glimmered like no other as his cheeks heated up a peach-rosy colour; a smile drawing on his lips.

The [h/c] girl cursed herself out in her thoughts but tried to give him a small smile, making sure to stay true to herself. "Maybe you'll figure out that I'm not your type that way, what do you say?" After she had mustered that up, the guy chuckled and scratched the back of his head. "I'm willing to give it a shot! But please, don't force yourself."