𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞

play the song whenever
lolita pov

it is the first day of school, well actually the last since it's my senior year at high school. as soon as i'm out of high school i'm getting a boob job. i want and need bigger boobs.

 i want and need bigger boobs

⭐️outfit visualizer⭐️

i wore a green tank top and jean skirt that was very short. i didn't bring my backpack since seniors didn't really need one. i attached my black clip to the handle of my purse just in case i needed it. i left for school making sure i didn't leave anything behind. i got to school and looked at my schedule. i had nothing really hard to do. just some college prepping classes and career classes. the only class i had to repeat was trigonometry. i fucking hate that class. and it's right after my lunch.

my lunch was over and i got in and out. that is my favorite fast food restaurant. i made my way to trigonometry and holy shit i think i just saw my husband. he was about 6 feet tall. a creamy blonde. and very young. his lips were so kissable. everything about him was so perfect. i walked into class and sat at the middle desk in front so i could look at him more. class started and he introduced himself. mr. whitfeild is his name. i raised my hand and he called on me. "how old are you may i ask?" i asked. "i get that a lot, i am 32." he said with a laugh. "wow i think i just met my husband." i said. "um i don't think that's appropriate miss?" he asked "my name is lolita hernandez." i said. "miss lolita hernandez will you please stay after class?" mr. whitfield asked me. he wants me. i can tell. "sure." i said in a high pitched voice. the rest class did oo's like grow up.

after class and everyone left. i walked up to his desk and made sure my titties we're showing. "so miss hernandez do you think what you said in class today was appropriate?" he asked. "oh shut up and don't act like you don't want me to suck your dick right now." i said. i walked around to behind his desk and turned his chair to face me. i stood between his legs. "lock the door and put the curtain down." he said and smirked. i walked over and locked the door and put the little curtain down to cover the tiny window. i grabbed my hair clip and put my hair up. i walked back over to him and got on my knees. i unbuttoned his pants and saw his bulge dying to come out of his boxers. i pulled his underwear down and my eyes widened. his dick was so big. it was the biggest i have ever seen. i spit on my hand and jerked him off a bit. i heard light groans then i took length into my mouth and deep throated him. he cursed softly and and i heard my name get moaned from his mouth. "i'm about to cum." he said. not long after that he came and i swallowed his semen. "i'm sorry about my outburst today mr. whitfeild." i said in a babyish voice. "fuck that call me henry and i think the same." henry said. "what do you mean?" i asked. "i think i just met my wife."