𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?

play the song whenever
lolita pov

it was the second day of school. i was nervous. today would be the day me and henry would discuss what happened yesterday. i want to pursue something with henry. i pick my best outfit that will compliment all my curves. i decide on this to wear to school.

i curl my hair and clip it half up half down

i curl my hair and clip it half up half down. i drive to school and the day passes by to trigonometry. i walk into class and he stares at me hungrily. he wants me. that's good.

after class ends i walk over to him and do my natural boobs in the face thing. "so i guess we should talk about yesterday..." i asked. "yeah." he said. "lolita your a gorgeous girl" he started. "and your a handsome man." i reply. "and i think we could start a relationship but completely confidential.

"really?" my face lit up. "yes lolita. it's kinda like that love at first sight thing." he said. we stand up and kiss each other for the first time. his lips on mine feel just right. him grabbing my waist and me folding my arms around my neck.

we kiss for about 5 more minutes. he stops before it gets too intimate. "let me take you out tonight." he says. "what if someone sees us?" i ask. "out of town." he corrects. "ok pick me up around eight." i say. tonight is going to be great.

i'm in the middle of getting ready. i curled my hair did my makeup really good. i picked out this dress to wear.

 i picked out this dress to wear

i have a thong on under. i made to where my boobs look great in this. i text austin (since he gave me his number) that i'm ready and he says he is three minutes away. my parents know i'm going on a date they don't care.

austin arrives and he leaning on passenger side of the car to let me in.

"damn you look gorgeous." austin compliments. "you look as handsome as ever." i say. i walk up to him and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. his hands go to my waist and he deepens the kiss. we do that for like five minutes then we stop.

he opens the car door for me and lets me in. i get in and put my seat belt on. he gets in and we drive off. "so where are we going?" i ask. "you'll see." he says.

"pink is definitely your color." he compliments me. "thank you honey." i say. i reach over and kiss him on cheek. i then get a great idea. i smirk and reach back over and start to unbuckle his pants.

"i don't think we should- holy shit." he moans. i deep throat him. "i'm about to-" he doesn't even finish his sentence and he cums. i swallow all of it and lick the the rest clean.

we arrive at the restaurant and damn it's fancy. he opens my door and i get out. "damn henry." i say. "i know. it's a great place." he says. slides his hand onto my side on my lower back. we walk in he gets us seated. a waiter comes up to us and asks us what drinks we would like to start with. "i would like a lemon water." i say. henry decides to also get a lemon water.

"so since i'm giving you head does that mean i get free 100s?" i ask and sip my lemon water. "i will certainly give you a bonus." he replies. "so henry tell me about yourself." i say. "well i'm originally from anaheim, california." he says. "why did you move to calabasas?" i ask. "i wanted to get out of the area." oh that makes sense. "what should we get?" i ask. "um i think i'm going to the baked fish." he replies. "i'm going to get one of there fancy burgers." i say.

the waiter comes back and we order our food. "where are you from?" he asks me. "i was actually born in las vegas." i reveal. "how so?" he asks. "well my parents were on business trip and they had to go to las vegas so yeah." i explain. "wow." he says. "i have been in calabasas pretty much my whole life." i say.

"you are just a bunch of surprises." henry called me and i blushed. "i guess i am." i say. our food gets here and we start eating. "this weekend i'm going to go visit a colleague of mine. would you want to join me?" he asks. "where is it?" i ask. "oh just in new york city." he replies. "yes i would love to let me tell my parents about it." i say.

we finish our food and leave the drive back was quiet with minimal conversation. he drops me off at home. i get inside and my parents are already asleep. i put on my pajamas and take off my makeup and go to sleep.