Chapter 2 Special Physical Training at the Castle of the Lions

When Keith and Lance woke up the next morning the swelling in their testicles had disappeared, but the bruising was even more noticeable today. Lance had a purple ring around the top of his ballsack and Keith had one big bruise that covered almost all the bottom of his. Looking at the bruises made each young man very uncomfortable and slightly ashamed, but at this point they were just grateful for being able to walk normally with their danglers back to their regular size.

"So, what do you think this special training is going to be?" Lance asked as he finished dressing himself.

"I have no idea," Keith answered as he put on his shoes, "I just hope there's no more looking at Shiro's junk."

"Why did it bother you that much?" Lance asked after chuckling a little, "Was that your first?"

"My first what?" Keith replied.

"You know..." Lance answered, "I mean like the first time you saw another guy naked."

"Well yeah," Keith answered, "It's not like it is a common occurrence or that I go around trying sneak a peek inside other guys' underwear."

"Well yeah, but I mean... sometimes it just happens," Lance explained, "Me and my brothers got used to seeing each other naked pretty fast."

"That's..." Keith started to say. "I am not sure what it is, but it just makes me feel weird."

"I guess I understand. Either way, don't sweat it buddy," Lance said trying to comfort Keith and shake the awkwardness of the moment away. "Let's just go and hope our nuts won't get any more bruises today."

"Yeah, I don't ever want to experience something like that again." Keith replied as he stood up from the bed, "I never imagined it was actually that bad."

"You never imagined?" Lance asked as they walked out of the medical room, "Are you seriously telling me that you lived for eighteen years without getting hit in the nuts once?"

"Well..." Keith answered somewhat sheepishly as he rubbed his right arm, "yeah."

"How is that even possible?" Lance asked as he raised his voice and arms in disbelief.

"You say it like it should be a daily occurrence in a guy's life," Keith replied.

"Well no, but... when me and my brothers all hit puberty it definitely became an almost daily occurrence in my house," Lance explained, "we would play nutball or sac tap wars in order to gain control over anything, the tv remote, the last piece of chicken, shower time."

"Well I don't know what nutball is, and I don't think I ever want to find out," Keith answered to bring the conversation to a close as they reached the combat simulation room.

The doors opened allowing them to come inside. The combat simulation room was normally completely empty, but today Shiro had geared it up for the special training he had in store for the three of them. A boxing ring had been erected in the middle of the room and he was in the process of hanging a heavy punching bag.

"Good morning guys," Shiro said as he hooked the heavy bag's chain to a small hook that was hanging from the ceiling, "welcome to our special physical training, we are going to be learning some boxing today."

Shiro was wearing a pair of loose black boxing shorts with white trim and a tight black boxing jersey that showcased his v-shaped figure. Shiro was definitely on top of the group when it came to masculinity. His well-developed muscles and height truly made him be the alpha male of the team. The tight jersey only made the gap between Lance, Keith and himself more painfully apparent. However, Lance and Keith only experienced some seconds of jealousy as they quickly became distracted and intrigued by the other training equipment in the room.