Chapter 3 Easing the Pain

Shiro wanted to get back on his feet right away, but he was being forced to remain with one of his knees on the canvas for a little longer. The pain had started to dissipate, but it still rung across his lower abdomen and in his bruised scrotum. Also, his penis was still mostly erect from the fight and he didn't want to keep parading the tent in his boxing briefs any longer, especially since he could feel a wet spot forming in the fabric of his jockstrap. The black fabric of the shorts should be enough to not allow it to become noticeable, but Shiro was not going to take any chances in front of his comrades. He just waited for the pain to fully go away so that he could stand up, cover his groin, and end the training session without any further incidents or embarrassing questions.

The paladin captain looked at Keith still standing in the boxing ring, he had managed to limp to one of the ring's corners and was already biting the straps of his gloves to take them off. Shiro was happy for the fact that Keith had faced his fears and managed to come out stronger from this experience, but he wished his nuts had not had to pay a price for that to happen.

"That was an amazing match you guys," Lance said from outside of the ring, "are we going to go again Shiro?"

Shiro was slightly taken by surprise when he heard Lance's question. After all, not even five minutes ago he had battered Lance's balls enough to make him drop to the floor and yet he was ready and willing to take some more. Apparently, all those years of sac tapping with his brothers while growing up had indeed made him a sack tap pro, his balls ready to take a beating many times a day.

"I think it's best for everyone if we call it a day Lance," Shiro answered as he stood up and rapidly took off his black boxing gloves so that he could pull his hard cock up so that the elastic band of his sweaty jockstrap and shorts held it tightly against his lower stomach as to not be tenting anymore.

"Yeah, I am so done," Keith chimed in as he climbed down from the ring with one hand inside his red shorts.

It was obvious that he was still in a lot of pain and was doing his best to nurse his swelling balls to help them feel a little bit better. Keith winced a little as his fingertips touched his reddened sack that was feeling somehow not as comfortably spacious for his balls as before the fight.

"Are they swelling up?" Lance asked his companion as he approached him and put his arm over Keith's shoulder, "it's probably your first time feeling it, but don't worry too much about your boys buddy. They will be back to normal soon enough."

"Uhmmm, thanks I guess," Keith replied as his face slightly reddened. He was still somewhat embarrassed by talking about his male anatomy with someone else so openly, "have yours been like this before?"

"More times than I care for," Lance said with a laugh, "my brothers can be vengeful little suckers, but after a while I figured out a way to make them feel better."

"And how do you do that?" Keith asked, curiously excited to hear about anything that could help his danglers feel any better.

"Go get a shower and some rest guys," Shiro said as he swiftly walked past the two young paladins with his boxing bag held in front of his package and exited the room, "see you later for dinner."

"What about my prize though?" Keith yelled at Shiro, but the automated doors closed behind him and the question was left unanswered.

"Let do what the boss man says," Lance said as he playfully grabbed Keith's bulge with his right hand feeling his buddy's hurt manhood.

"Arghhh," Keith grunted loudly in pain as he felt the blue paladin's hand quickly close around his swollen berries, "please... stop..."

"What was that?" Lance said with a slightly evil grin as he rolled his friend's testicles in his fingers, "can't hear you properly?"