IX

Tom punched him? I looked him up and down in shock. Why did he punch him? Was he still mad at me? I had so many questions that i couldn't ask him. The only thing i did was stare at him. At his snakebite piercing. At his deep eyes. I loved every part of him. His eyes, his lips, his nose, his eyebrows. I admire him. Not in a relationship kind of way,i wouldn't want to be with him. Man's a walking red flag. Im not sure if Livy knows that. He can't keep a girl for 2 weeks. As a friend he's perfect but as a boyfriend he's pretty much shit. Whatever let's get back to the party.

Tom punched the dude out. I had way too many questions but kept quiet while they were literally fighting. It was like a boxing match. Both of them just kept swinging left and right left and right. I didn't know what to do. I just ran out of there. Bill saw me running and followed me. He kept on shouting 'Vic where are you going' , 'Wait for me' and 'Slow down' . I stopped. I turned around. I saw Bill. I broke down. I broke down in his arms. He hugged me. I hugged him back. Everything was happening so fast. Tom being mad at me but punching the dude who was touchy, also him getting a girlfriend. I was overwhelmed with everything. I heard a caring voice over my head. 'It's ok,everything will be ok, you are ok.' It made me feel calmer. We hugged for a minute or two before i let go and wiped my tears.

Bill comforted me. I love him so much. He was always there when i needed him. He was like a big brother figure. 'Are you ok?' He asked me which to i replied 'Yeah just a little overwhelmed.' I smiled at him. 'When did Tom get a girlfriend?' . 'Oh they have been dating for like 2-3 weeks at this point.' 'So they didn't just start dating?' I asked him. I was shocked and confused, why did he get mad at me for saying that in the car then? Why did he not tell me he had a girlfriend? Jesus i had way too many questions. 'No they haven't' I thought it was Bill. But the voice,it was further away from me. It was deeper and it had angriness in it. I didn't turn around to see who was talking. I already knew. I felt warm breaths behind my shoulder. I felt his presence behind me. His body towering over me. Tom Kaulitz was behind me.

I turned around. His face was so close to mine. I got goosebumps. He didn't smile. He just had a cold expression on his face while my heart was hot. Tom looked at Bill and then pointed his eyes to the door. Bill just shook his head as an 'Okay' awnser and left. 'I have so many questions' I tell him while he was watching Bill open the door and go through it. His eyes met mine. His beautiful dark brown eyes. 'Then you better start asking.' He smiled. Finally he smiled at me. 'When did you get a girlfriend ?'. '3 weeks ago.'
'Why were you mad ?' . ' You liked Bill more.'
'Why did you punch him ?' . 'He crossed lines.'
'Why were you ignoring me ?' . 'I was angry.'
'Are you still mad ?' . 'No , im not.'
I kept asking questions back an forth not giving him time to think of awnsers.
' Are you angry that i ignored you ?'
Now he was asking questions.
'No im not.'
'Were you angry ?'
'Yes i was.'
'Im sorry.'
He pulled me into a big hug. I was angry at myself for letting go of that so soon,but his hug made me feel safe and comfortable. It made me feel free. It was nothing like the hugs we had. This meant something.

A.N
Im sorry for not posting sm but ive just been so busy with school but i plan on writing a lot during summer break so in a few weeks there will come much longer much more interesting chapters <33