Chap 4

2 steps after I walked away, I tripped. Trust me guys number 2, never walk away after fighting with someone. NEVER. I tripped and the husband laughed, which is when I got so mad, I threw 5 buckets of onions at him! (Did you guys actually believe me with that!? if you did, well, good job! YOU just got TROLLED and if you didn't, you shouldn't be reading this and you should be rolling your eyes.) 

So, I threw 3 onions at him, and here enter his SUPER LOVING, CARING, AND HELPFUL wives. 

First up, Air. (Hmm. all the smarties out there, like cookie. If you know what I mean, anyways. Note to all. Every person who is uper smart in your class, your biggest enemy and of the opposite gender, call them cookie. It's a unisex name, don't worry! Aaaah.. back to what I was saying, to all those cookies out there, we are NOT going in alphabetical order. I chose Air randomly because Air is the only name I apparently remember, even though it's my story :P)

She walks up to me, doing the catwalk, like in a beauty paegent, and FAILS. Really badly.

As her heels clink on the floor, as her dress sways in the air, as her lips do the duck face awkwardly, as her feet go in zig zag, as her eyes- Ok enough. She walks up, and the next thing you know, the butcher drops his Newly Made Americano Gravy Chicken (pronounced in Francais Or Italiano) all over her. I bet you guys would pay a million to see this scene! 

Air POV

No I wouldn't! I wouldn't let any of you pay me a million to see me like this! 

Dancingbeauties POV

Fine then! Guys, donn't worry! You can still pay, it's just a slight change, I'll take all the money, and you guys can see her with all your eyes for as long as you want, *whisper* as I count my precious little money..! *normal* No I didn't say anything.. neither did you hear anything!

So then I yelled NEXT! Like I was judging American Idol 5. And then came... WAIT. Lemme leave it as suspense? To find out who's next, (This is not alphabetical order) keep reading, The Husband Who loved Meat! 

(Author's note: Hey everyone! You guys have no idea how many times I smiled when I was writing this, and you have no idea how many times our Science teacher looked at us in class when @i_love_rainbow and @annoyingmangoo were lolling.. ahahhaha that scene. Now you would pay a million to see that, and trust me, we would gladly accept it! Thanks a lot for all the reads, and bye! :) -Dancingbeauties, annoyingmangoo, i_love_rainbow :D)