Chap 5

Ok, glad you guys actually waited for the suspense. Anyways, next came, Mongola. Now she had a lot of attitude. And everything she would do, involved dance. And so as she walked or actually danced up to me, The Husband stopped her.

*The Husband POV*

I can't let her go first! If she goes, then this stupid Seashell won't be able to do anything, and then she's going to crib around.. I should let Seashell go first. Yea. 

And just like shown above, (don't worry, i know you are used to me trolling you, so i believe you haven't exactly scrolled up yet. But if you have, congratulations! To me! Not you! Because I have become a PRO troller! <-- If that was a word)

I bet you even forgot what I was talking about. Don't worry, feel free to scroll up. Oh, too lazy? Fine. I'll use my energy and tell you. The husband stopped Mongola, and told Seashell to go up first. 

"Mongola my morning, erm, erm, (see what i did there!? Mongola...M... Morning...M) why don't you let Seashell my Sun go first? And this is where he whispers, Maybe I should save the best for the last?" And then he winked. 

Mongola smirked, and said, "Of course honey, I would definitely not like to be the coin in between the note!" 

Then she corrected herself, because she understood; it's a miracle! She, for the FIRST time in HISTORY, understood something! Continuing, because she understood her (Air Quotes) "dear husband" was not getting one letter she said. 

And then she... Oh wait. Suspense again. Oh whoops! I guess you will catch me now.. I was.. umm.. copying and pasting from my previous chapter! 

*Dancingbeauties POV*

What in the name of this story have I done!? i better giggle, to PROVE that I am kidding..

"Ha.. Ha.." I am saying right now with a very obvious non-happy face...

You know what!? Wait till you find out who comes next! (Even though it's obvious...) Nah. Never mind.

Too long a story, plus my hand hurts! So, see you in Chap 6!

(Authors' note: Hey guys, this story came to life today.. if you know what I mean ;) Anyways, I was joking, I did not copy and paste! But my hand really hurts now so, bye! :D -Dancingbeauties, Annoyingmangoo who has done a TON LOTS OF THINGS (THIS IS VERYYYY sarcastic!) jkjk, i_love_rainbow who pretty obviously loves rainbow, who has as well DONE A LOT OF WORK for this story! anyhow, bye now! Btw, one of the longest authors' notes I have ever written! :P )