Chap 8

(Wow, I sure haven't updated for long. But oh well :P)

Air choked on the earphone, and she glared at me.

"@Dancingbeauties! Didn't you do this mess!? Didn't you put it in there!?"

"Me?! Why would I do that, well maybe because I thought you love music so much you would like to have earphones in your stomach.."

"NO! You did this because you are in love with my husband!"

I froze. How could she, did she just? I couldn't move. I was too hurt to even cry. I died, and my friends saw it. They rose their voice, but I signalled them to stop, and as a tear fell from my eye, I left the house. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

49 missed calls.

I lay on my bed, lying down, devastated, unable to even think about how Air said that. I didn't even know how to react, I just lay there, completely ignoring the missed calls and messages. 

Suddenly, I heard a bang, and my window flung open. On it, was a note that read:

Hi Nushi,

I know you're very hurt, but you need to face reality. Go check out Air's ask.fm.

-People you geniunely care for you.

Who!? What?! Why?!

I grabbed my laptop, and opened it up to see, and quickly typed in air's ask.fm 

My jaw dropped. Who was this person; a person who shipped me and The Husband?

And asked Air for her opinion on us. Who was this, and why?!

I watched the events take place in front of my eyes, and tears streamed down.

I was no longer the same, I had changed.