Chap 6

It was a sunny, bright day. The husband sat on his usual seat in the living room, reading newspaper and drinking coffee. First, Air came into the room, talking to her friends, dancingbeauties, i_love_rainbow and annoyingmangoo. She plopped down sitting next to her husband incase the other 2 wives decided to take her seat. While Air was talking to her friends, she didn’t notice that Mongola and Seashell were both flirting with her dear husband! 

*Air POV*

“Well dear, if you don’t mind, then I’ll take seashell’s seat!” I hear Mongola’s voice. I immediately turn back and see Mongola and Seashell both flirting with my husband!” My jealousy grew. Straightaway, I stop talking to my friends and decide to keep quiet to get my husband’s attention. But he isn’t paying any attention to me with Mongola flirting on the other side of the table! I have to take action. 

*Mongola POV*

Air looks in our direction, ready to speak to my husband. “Hey Honey, How bout’ we go buy some meat?” I asked him instantly. He nodded and smiles. I notice Seashell’s face growing red. My plan is successful! Woohoo! 

*Husband POV*

I shouldn’t have smiled at Mongola! Now seashell looks absolutely jealous! I quit myself smiling, “Mongola, maybe we’ll go buy meat later, it’s too early the shops won’t be open yet!” Her smile drops for a second and laughed with her puppy eyes. 

I notice Seashell calling my name. “Do you know? When you smile, you move 17 different muscles on your face!” I nod but...Who in the name of muscles would want to know how many muscles move? I hear dancingbeauties, annoyingmangoo and i_love_rainbow giggling on the other side of the table. How dare they! I must do something! First, the 3 worst people of my life are in my house and I am unable to say anything. Second they are laughing at me! I cannot and will not tolerate this! *Drums play in my head* 

*Air POV*

My husband still hasn’t noticed me! How would I talk to him when Seashell is telling him these stupid facts? 

“Umm husband dear, even if the shops aren’t open, we can go out for a walk.. I mean, just the 2 of us, a peaceful romantic walk.. *raises both eyebrows, laying head on his chest*

*Husband POV*

No, this is going too far.. what should I do?

“Darlin’, my legs are hurting really badly..” But before I could continue..

“Of course! I shall press your legs!” (Air)

“I want to as well! I will devote my life in serving you!” (Mongola)

“But I said it first!” (Air)

“Too bad the both of you, I held his leg first!” (Seashell)

And then the fights went on and on, until I got so mad... “STOP! STOP IT THE 3 OF YOU! STOP!”

And here is where we come in. Me and Dancingbeauties started to giggle uncontrollably and it was so loud, The husband stomped towards us.

Husband POV:

How dare she! Who does she think she is! Just because I did not say anything earlier it does not mean she can go on! *The march of the army in my head as I stomp towards them*

Dancingbeauties POV:

Oh my god.. I think we just ruined things.. annoyingmangoo, we are doomed.

Annoyingmangoo POV:

I think I can read your mind DB, we ARE doomed. 

As he walked or rather stomped towards us, me and annoyingmangoo moved backwards, and i_love_rainbow ran to Air.

We stepped backwards and backwards, until we touched the wall. No more backwards. 

Dancingbeauties POV:

He came up so close if we leaned even a bit our noses (the 3 of us) would touch. And never ever ever in my life would I want that. I don’t know about annoyingmangoo, though. 

He came and said, you guys have no rights to laugh at me or my wives.

I interrupted, “And since when have you started to care about your wives so muc-”

“Don’t interrupt. Shush and listen.”

“Why should we!? You have no rights over us.” He opened his mouth to say something but as usual, I interrupted him again. 

“Now I will speak and you will listen. But first, kindly move back and give me some space to breathe. Your literally breathing on my face.”

He moved back, and for once, I felt like luck was on my side.

“You have no rights over us. I shall repeat Human Right Article 19:...”

He whispered: “Please, no more of this, I listen to enough everyday.” 

“Only this time I shall stop. But you know what I am trying to prove. No bossing us around.”

And then I started to clap for myself and signaled annoyingmangoo and i_love_rainbow to do the same. 

Luck and win was both on our side, until Air came up.

“No one talks to my husband like that!” And then The Husband sighed.

I giggled, then making my face serious again, said, “I don’t care. He is your husband, my rival. Make sense?”