Prologue

3rd person's POV----------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person's POV
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is your first time taking on a job as an actress, how do you feel about it?

"Well, I also consider my job as an idol a challenge...but life itself is a challenge!"

You seem to have a lot of confidence in yourself.

"I mean, I'm sure it'll work out just fine. Besides, this time, I'm working with someone I can trust with my life."

She then lightly grabs the sweater of another person behind her, before they leave.

"Right? Onii-chan."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

At a bar, a staff member of Strawberry Productions was being interviewed.

"Ehhh~ well, of course, it's hard being their manager." She says while taking a sip of beer. "When I gave it some thought, it was somewhat strange from the start. Prodigies... well, maybe not that...but, it's like god is the one who's guiding them to success. Both the twins and Hoshiakari have love, and the right challenges at the right time..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is your favorite all-time idol?

"My favorite all-time idol?" a fan in a big line repeats. "Well, there are a few, but you can't miss Ai from B-Komachi. She's always been popular within the otaku world, but I guess what made everyone realize who she was, was that one video..."

He then proceeds to take out his phone and scroll through his gallery, trying to recall the video.

"You know, the one with the baby twins in it. Damn, that is so nostalgic. Aren't the twins high schoolers now?

He then proceeds to look at the camera and holds up his fan, which shows the idol's face that he was supporting.

"I wonder what they're up to nowadays."

Thank you for answering our question. Also, how are you feeling?

"Great, can't wait to see Ruby, if you can't already tell. But I was told that Y/n was going to make an appearance too!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Director Gotanda Taishi, congratulations on yet another nomination for the director's award.