Chapter 2

It's been a few days now since the departure from the island of her old friend. It was difficult traversing the sea, trying to make sense where the hell are you as you look over at the map then the compass. It's not your fault that you are having difficulty navigating, you've been trapped for so long after all so it's not your fault, is what you wanted to say to yourself but it is clearly your fault. So excited to go back traveling that you didn't take your time to learn how to navigate again. Stupid.

Deciding to let the wind carry your boat as you lay over the small deck, you stared at the blue sky for a good while until you began to feel sleepy. "Maybe... Maybe just a quick nap will get my gears turning about navigation." With that said, you closed your eyes, half of yor brain asleep while the other is cautious. The sounds of the birds flying past your sailboat, the sound of waves overlapping each other... So peaceful.

In another ship...

"I see something." A man with a light blue, shaggy hair said as he lowered the telescope he's holding, black sunken eyes looking at the direction of the small vessel he just saw through. Another man, taller than him took it to see it for himself, his dark brown of a headress drapped past his shoulders acted like a cloak swaying a bit at the gust of wind. "It looks a bit smaller than a merchant's ship, a sailboat." The man with a headdress said, continuing to spy the ship to see if there are any people on it. 3 minutes in and no one appeared. "And perhaps empty too." He meekly added. "Should we still inform Master Kidd about it?" "I don't think we need to, but alert Killer that we'll be approaching a suspicious sailboat, Heat. Maybe they are hiding inside." With that said, the course of the ship changes, going towards the small ship.

Are they making a big deal of such a small boat? Maybe, but they are pirates afterall, plundering is what they do. There are chances they could get something valuable despite its size.

Throwing a few hooks on the smaller ship, it wasn't long as the two ships were finally connected. Placing a plank in between, along with the two men a few more followed as they stepped into the other vessel with their weapons out. "Now I see why you thought there was no one in it, Wire." Heat's sunken eyes stared at someone just laying flat on the floor. With a single wave on hand, the others went ahead inside to raid the ship leaving the two to deal with this sleeping person, you. 'Wire' used the round end of his trident to poke you awake but before it could make contact with your skin, your hand instinctively grabbed it catching him off guard.

'Awake?!' They both thought until a small snore left your lips immediately pushing that away. You're still asleep, but aware of your surroundings. Pulling back his weapon, his friend squatted down beside you, black eyes staring hard at your face.

"We got almost all of it." One of the members sent out to grab what they could get said, holding a crate with the supplies given to you. "Almost?" Wire questioned. "Yeah, there's this sword that none of us could lift up." Another one butted in. "It's a measly sword, how hard is it to lift it up?" Heat asked as he lifted his head up to look at them. "It's because none of them are worthy to hold it, it's that simple actually." You spoke catching all of the attention of the other party. You were immediately met with a sword over your neck and a trident over your back, but you weren't fazed by it by proceeding to stretch your arms out. "Mmm that was a good nap~" You hum in delight, hearing the satisfying pop of your bones before your eyes wandered at each and everyone's faces, mostly at the handful bunch that holds your supplies. "I would humbly request if you put those back to where it belongs, please?~" You asked nicely followed by a sweet smile. Tho admitting that you're cute, none of them followed by, the two men that are taller than you still holding their weapons dangerously close to you. "Can't do girly, we're pirates. We follow no one but our captain and vice." Except for the ones holding you hostage, they then went ahead and began laughing at your attempt to make them put back your items.