Chapitre 10

Stiles woke up around seven o'clock, opening his eyes to find Damon's loving gaze.

- Good morning.
- Hello little cat.

His vampire leaned in to kiss him, but he put the sheet over his mouth.

- I think I have a pretty heavy breath, so let's avoid it, even if I really want to...

Her sentence was cut off by the appearance of a glass of milk before her eyes.

- I thought you were going to tell me that.

He drank his entire glass. He had barely put it down when he found himself lying on his back again, his lips trapped in those of his eldest. Lips that deviate towards his neck.

- What time do you have an appointment with Tyler? Damon asked between kisses.
- Eight hours.
- So we have...

Knocks were given at the door.

- Damon, I have your order. Said Stefan from the other side of the door.

While sighing, his vampire got up to open to his brother.

- THANKS.

After taking his order, Damon came back to bed with him.

- Things seem to be going well with your brother.
- It's thanks to you, little cat. Not being too sleepy that night, I got up so as not to wake you, he was in the living room. We spoke with open hearts. It's not all settled, we've had a long life. He was going for a walk when I came back to bed, so I asked him to buy your breakfast.

In the bag the vampire handed him were pastries and in his other hand, a cup of milk.

- THANKS.

He took the first step for the first time by kissing Damon tenderly.

¤¤¤

After breakfast and getting ready, he phoned his father. He was a little stressed knowing that the latter had gone round with the alpha last night. Damon held her left hand. When at last he heard his father's voice, he heaved a sigh of relief. Her lover placed a kiss on her neck while keeping her hand in his.

After being reassured about the round which hadn't hurt, he felt that his father was hiding something from him.

- Are you sure everything is fine?
- Yes.
- Dad.
- I am not alone.
- But I had to say, who are you with? A woman I know? Melissa?
- She's not a woman.
- What ?! And to think that I was afraid that you would take the fact that I have a boyfriend badly.

He heard his father sigh.

- I don't have a lover. I'm just having my coffee with Isaac.

After a few seconds, after shaking his lover's hand a little more to give himself strength, he spoke.

- Can you pass it to me.

No answer, but the voice of the beta was heard.

- Hello ?
- Hello my cub.
- Stiles. I thought...
- Hey, don't cry. I'm sorry to have put you in the lot with the others.
- I understand that you are angry.
- I'm not against you. I saw your look that Sunday. I'm sorry for not having answered your calls, your messages, but I needed to calm down. To take stock. Because even if I don't blame you, I could have said hurtful things to you without meaning to. You are my cub Isaac. My little one, even if you are almost two heads taller than me.
- You are my mother wolf Stiles.
- And proud to be.
- It seems that you found me a dad?
- Yes, I will present it to you when I get back.

He felt his vampire's smile on the skin of his neck at that nickname.

- I have to go, I'll call you back, as well as my father.
- Alright, good day.
- You also.

They hung up.

- So how am I a dad?
- Step dad to a 17-year-old werewolf.

Damon kissed her.

- You feel better ?
- Yes. Now I am ready to train a new wolf.

¤¤¤

They found Tyler, Caroline and Bonnie at the tunnel where the wolf was hiding during the full moon.

- Will you have enough? Asked the young witch, handing her a bag of mountain ash.
- Yes, thank you.

He put the bag down and then rolled up his sleeves.

- Alright now vampires go home.
- But I want to be there for Tyler. Said Caroline.
- Werewolves are dangerous to vampires. I'm going to have to awaken the wolf in Tyler to teach him how to deal with his senses.
- But you little cat? Are you risking anything?
- The mountain ash will protect me, don't worry.

He kissed his elder chastely, but with tenderness.

¤¤¤

After the two vampires left, he turned to Bonnie. She wanted to help him.

- Ready?
- Yes.
- Well here we go.