Chapitre 12

Stiles and Damon had just arrived in California. They were in front of the youngest's jeep, but even though they knew they were following each other, the separation was difficult. They had stayed for at least twenty minutes kissing as if they were never going to see each other again.

¤¤¤

After two hours of driving, they arrived at the diner where they had met. Without consulting each other, they stopped there.

*****

Damon was leaning against his car, Stiles in his arms.

- Would you like a strawberry milkshake that doesn't taste like strawberries?
- No thanks. Not sure to find another sexy vampire given the time.

They kissed tenderly, smiling.

- How far are we from Beacon Hill? he asked.
- Another three hours. On the other hand, there is an excellent fast food.

He laughed his face into the crook of his young lover's neck. He was truly an incredible person.

*****

After another twenty minutes of kissing, they were back on the road.

¤¤¤

They arrived in front of the Stilinski house around three o'clock. They had arrived in town an hour earlier, but they had stopped to eat.

*****

Stiles parked his beloved jeep in its usual spot. It did something to him to leave her there like when he had left her at the airport. When Damon's arms wrapped around him, he rested his head on his lover's right shoulder.

- Your father will take care of your baby, he promised you, as well as Isaac when you called them.
- I know.
- If you prefer to cancel our trip...
- No, I want to take this trip with you. Let's go home, I have to take other clothes.

He invited his lover so that the latter could enter. They were now in his room.

- That was how I imagined your room. Said his vampire.
- Did you imagine my room?
- You saw mine.

Damon had answered with a sultry voice in the hollow of his right ear, his hands under his t-shirt.

- Damon.
- Yes little cat?

He sighed in pleasure feeling her caress on his stomach. He turned in her arms to kiss her.

¤¤¤

After a sulphurous embrace, they left for the police station. Damon would be waiting for her in the car. He was sure if his lover came, they wouldn't be leaving anytime soon.

He knocked on his father's office, the latter was surely writing a file telling him to enter without looking at who it was.

- Dad.

The latter looked at him then got up to take him in his arms.

- I'm glad to see you son.
- Me too dad.
- Your boyfriend is not here?
- He's waiting for me in the car. I preferred to wait for our next return so that you put him through an interrogation.

His father smiled at him.

- How are you doing ?
- Well, don't worry. Before you ask me what I eat, know that Isaac cooks healthy things for me while you're away. By the way, did you have to watch my diet?
- I care about you dad, I don't want anything to happen to you.

They hugged again.

- I'll go.
- When will you be back?
- I don't know at the end of the month, or in August. I am on holiday. By the way, how did high school go?
- There was only one week of classes left and no exams. There was no problem.
- All right. Alright, I'll call you as soon as we get to our next stop.
- Where are you going ?
- I don't know, we're just going to roll.
- Enjoy.
- No worries.

He greeted his father then left the police station. As he entered his lover's car, he kissed the latter.

- Everything went well ?
- Yes, we can leave.
- At your orders my little cat.